Chapter Fourteen- The Glow

------------ Alvarian Grasslands ---------------

All three of the League of Vengeance meet up at the Alvarian mountains so they can decorate their bedrooms in the base. It's been almost a week since Shelby used her powers properly for the first time, and about a week since the 3 of them met up. They've been busy lately with royal businesses in their kingdoms.

Shelby jumps down the pit of fake lava and sees the two boys waiting for her. "Hey Shelby!" Scott greets, waving her over.

"HiHi!" Shelby chirps, making her way over and taking a seat at the meeting table. Shelby didn't know why the table had 8 chairs, since the League only had 3 people in it, but she didn't question it.

"Does everybody have everything they want to use in their room?" Callum asks.

"Sure do!" Scott says.

"Me too!" Shelby replies, readjusting her crown which had slipped down her face slightly after jumping into the fake lava.

"Alright, let's get to work!" Callum says, standing up and going to room that sat on the left from the entrance hallway. Shelby took the one on the right, and Scott took the one straight ahead.

Walking in, Shelby closed the door so she could design her room in peace. The room was not as big as her room back in the castle, in fact, it was only a quarter of the size of her actual bedroom, but it'll work since they aren't staying here all the time. Looking around, she thought about how she wanted the roof to be shaped. She was always interested in barrel shaped ceilings, so she knew that this was what she was going to go for.

About 2 hours go by and Shelby had finished the walls, the ceiling and the floor of her room. The entrance wall and ceiling were made from spruce wood. The floor and the left and right walls were made from Birch wood. The back wall was made from white concrete. It was definitely a change from the sandstone that Shelby was so used to seeing in Sandshire Castle. She went out into the meeting room and saw the bedframe that Scott had made with Fwhip. She smiles and begins bringing it into her room. Thankfully, it was a single bed so she didn't have to worry about if it would fit through the door. She laid the head of the bed against the concrete wall and nodded before putting the nightstand that she had next to her bed down.

Shelby was always a fan of flowers, and since her power revolved around it, she could probably make her own flowers to put in some flowerpots, which, surprise, she did. She made some hanging plants too, one of them held a small cactus plant She also put a few bookshelves and a yellow carpet. Yellow is her second favourite colour after light blue, and since she wears mostly blue, she wanted a different colour for a change.

Meanwhile, in Scott's room, he had made his bedroom walls from teal concrete, his favourite colour. He had implemented a fish tank into the left wall and there was a goldfish swimming around in the water. His room was a little bit smaller than Shelby's, so he didn't have much space to put a lot of things. He was able to put a nightstand next to his bed, which was also a single bed, along with a double chest along the right wall with his bed. He was also able to place down a teal carpet and an armour stand. He looked around his room to see if there was anything he wanted to add, and then remembered that he had brought a lamp with him to put on top of the nightstand. Taking it from his large duffle bag, he placed it down on the nightstand. Thankfully, it wasn't one that you needed to plug into the wall, so he was able to just switch it on and off.

Over in Callum's room, he had the largest of the 3 rooms. His walls were made from acacia wood, along with orange and white concrete. He had a twin sized bed. He had told Scott about how much he rolls about in his sleep, so it would be better for him to have a wider bed, so he has a less chance of falling out of it at night. The bed was placed along the right wall along with a nightstand. He had 2 double chests along with an armour stand and bookshelves. He was never a fan of making his bedroom a tight squeeze, so the last thing he put down was an orange carpet. He had plenty of space to walk around, and he loved it.