Epilogue

The sun slowly sets as boats slowly begin to arrive back in Alvaria. All the royals stood on the harbour of their kingdom and watched, waiting for the moment that they'll see their people again. They could see some of their people standing at the front of the boats, watching as they slowly begin to come closer to land.

One by one as the boats dock, people begin to pile off and the royals immediately begin to assign the guards to bring the people back to their homes. Their family members and friends rush over and make sure they're okay and that they didn't get hurt. It's been a couple days since the battle against Miseria, the royals took those few days to get some well-deserved rest.

Dream, George and Sapnap have yet to return to Rylaia. Oriah and Bad went back earlier that morning to tell the people that it's safe to go back home.

All the royals begin back to the castle, their friends and family in tow. It was late, and all of them needed some sleep, as tomorrow was a big day. Ross knew he had to celebrate his cousins success somehow, and he was going to make that happen.

Shelby got into her bed after changing into her nightgown, but then her bracelet buzzes, so she answers it. "Hello?" she asks.

"Hey Shelby! How'd it go with your people?" she hears Scott ask.

"It went well! They're all back safe and sound, thank god" she says, "What about you and Callum?".

"Cady came running to me, crying her eyes out. She was so worried about me" Callum says. Shelby smiles, "Aww".

"Similar situation with Gemini" Scott says with a chuckle, "Findlay actually showed that he was worried about me but didn't act like it" he laughs.

Shelby and Callum chuckle. They both knew the relationship between Scott and his cousin Findlay was strained.

"Yeah, my friends and cousins came running and began checking me all over" Shelby says.

"Cute!" Scott chirps.

Oli took a deep breath as he walked up to his sister, "Listen Maisy" he starts, "I-I'm sorry for everything... I wasn't myself and I now know that" he says.

Maisy smiles, "I know Oli, I'm not angry with you anymore" she says, hugging him. Oli smiles and hugs her back, shedding a few happy tears in the process.

Lizzie nervously stood in front of Maddie, unsure on what to say. She knew she messed up. Maddie just smiles and jumps up, hugging Lizzie tightly. Lizzie jumps in surprise, but then smiles and hugs back.

The same thing happens with Meghan and Joel. Meghan's brothers immediately forgave her and dogpiled her in a big hug. Thea, Joel's sister chose to fall asleep with Joel on the couch of the living room, of course after she forgave him, and also told him that she was asked out by the guard, Kai. Joel went full big brother mode for a few minutes which made all the guards in the room laugh.

Dream, George and Sapnap had been given some bedrooms to say in at Firestone Castle, for the next couple days until they decide to go home, since they will need to soon. They are kings, of course.

Although, things went slightly different when it came to Lauren's siblings. As the 3 of them sat down in the living room, Lauren was silent, scared to say anything. She was back to normal, but she was still scared.

"Listen Lauren" Chrissy starts, "We forgive you".

"How can you forgive me!? After everything I did...?" Lauren questions.

"Well... because, at the end of the day, everybody makes mistakes. It wasn't your fault, it was your dark sides" Ryan says.

Lauren looks at him in confusion. She had never had a proper conversation with Ryan since he bullied her growing up. Of course, Lauren still hated the fact that Ryan was the favourite child, but she knew that it wasn't Ryan's fault, it was just the way he was raised.