Chapter Sixteen- A Mythical Surprise

-------------- The Volcano Kingdom -------------------

It's been nearly 2 days now since Callum found out that the League of Villains had made a base too. He's been doing his best to figure out how to get there, and he's come to realise that the only way to get into the Villain's base is through the Nether, which is the world that everybody in Alvaria fears. They don't dare step into that place unless it's important.

He has enlisted the help of Scott so they can mess with the Villains. They don't plan to blow anything up, just change the design a little bit, just to mess with them. A harmless prank if you will.

Of course, he asked Shelby to join them, but she was too busy unfortunately.

Callum gets onto Apollo's back and makes his way down the side of the hill towards the east side of the Kingdom where the Nether portal lies. Scott is going to meet him there since he left the Mesa quite early that morning.

About an hour goes by as the two Kings cautiously walk through the Nether. They know where the portal is, but the portal to the Volcano Kingdom was quite a way's away. Suddenly, they hear the sound of the Ancient Ghast cry, and they look around, seeing a fireball heading directly towards them. Scott and Callum both use their swords to bounce the fireball back at the Ghast and they manage to hit it head on, the Ghast falling to the lava below, it's white body now on fire from the fireball.

Soon enough, they arrive at the portal and make their way through to Alvaria, but they arrive directly inside the Villains base. "I DID IT! I FOUND IT!" Callum shouts, throwing his arms up.

"We found it" Scott chuckles.

"I mean... I did all the work to even find out where it was" Callum playfully argues.

"No matter. Let's get to work" Scott says.

Callum nods in agreement and begins to take the materials he brought out of his backpack, Scott doing the same thing.

------------------ Desert Kingdom ~ Sandshire Castle ----------------------

Shelby walks into the Castle after a long morning of preparing for the Festival that is going to be happening in Silent Winds in a couple days. She always liked to be completely prepared, so she did most of it today, then she'll do the rest tomorrow.

Coming into her bedroom, she was immediately blinded by some strange bright light, making her cover her eyes. She walked towards the jar, knowing completely that it was the glow. Squinted her right eye open, she saw that the glow was almost trembling. Shelby knew this meant something. She knew that it must be important.

She knew that it was time.

She scooped up the jar and made a mad dash to grab her elytra, slipping them on and then flying off her balcony and down to the ground. It was the quickest way out at that point.

As soon as she landed and dropped the jar into the sand and the glass shattered. The glow began to rise, spinning around Shelby. The glow was huge at the point. She snapped her eyes shut as the glow got brighter and brighter with every passing moment. She covered them with her arms as the glow exploded into the brightest thing Shelby had ever seen, even brighter than the sun.

Soon enough, Shelby felt something graze against her left arm, making Shelby pull her arms away slowly, and what she saw, shocked her. She saw a white horse standing there, but the difference was on the horses back.

Large wings were spread out and pointed to the sides. Shelby's jaw dropped as she looked at the magnificent creature.

"A-Are you..." she murmured, reaching one hand out slowly and placing her palm on the Pegasi's muzzle, "A-Are you real?" she asks.