𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

" 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 "

the sun shone with a golden light through the white loosely hanging curtains. rays of shimmery gold gently tickling the tip of her nose. she laid buried between fuzzy blankets and millions of pillows, her dark hair was spread over the entire bed, a slight snore escaping her mouth. the girl was caught up in a sweet world of dreams. a world of pastel colors and the most beautiful melodies. she wished she could stay there forever. there she could be everything she wanted. maybe an artist or a fashion designer or even a wanted criminal.

but every beautiful moment has to come to an end and so the loud noises of her alarm woke her up in the most unpleasant way possible. she grumbled as she tried to turn that damn thing off, but sadly unsuccessful. her honey eyes opened with anger as she reached for her phone from the nightstand. still tired, she let herself fall back into the pleasant warmth to shut her eyes once more.

it took only a few seconds for her to realize that it was monday, which meant today was the day. not just a simple other day. it was the day.

she immediately jumped out of the bed and rushed into the bathroom to get ready. her phone was blasting her current favorite songs as she danced in front of the large mirror, toothbrush in her mouth and her hair just a messy ball.

as she finished putting on her new school uniform, she looked at herself a couple of moments. examining every of her features. her dark brown, almost black, hair reached a little over her shoulders. her skin was pale and her lips had a light tint of pink. the honey gold eyes of hers were standing out the most. they radiated a certain warmth, even though she tended not to show it.

" hurry up, you're going to be late ! ", her mother yelled from downstairs.

she broke the starring contest with her-mirror-self, grabbed her school bag, phone and walked down the stairs to the kitchen where her mother was making breakfast. the sizzling of the pan and the scent of the tea calmed the girl down.

after finishing her food, she left the house and her mother watched her walking away.

she looks so grown up. the older woman thought.

she did. she looked a little more mature than before the summer break. the girl was pretty. prettier than most girls. from the inside and the outside. a quiet, introverted person. she didn't like to interact with others, it made her uncomfortable. but if she really had to, she would.

she walked down the streets, the summer sun kissing her skin. a warm breeze embraced her body. the early morning made tokyo's always busy streets almost seem quiet. most people started opening their shops, setting up tables and sweeping the floor one last time before the first customers would arrive.

in the middle of all that was a girl walking and listening to every sound her surroundings made.

and that girl was named sakurai ayaka.

— AUTHORS NOTE
here's the first "chapter" of the storm you caused. hell i'm so excited.

i would be really grateful if you could give me some feedback because i don't fucking know what i'm doing.

anyways, i hope you liked the prologue so far !
thank you for reading && stay safe.

faithfully yours,
greta