𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋

" 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 "

the teenagers eventually could tear the eye contact and akaashi started to explain the stuff from the book to ayaka.

it took a while for her to actually understand everything but thanks to akaashi's incredible explaining skills, she figured it out in about twenty or thirty minutes.

" look, i said you would figure it out on your own. ", the boy smiled.

" but you just explained everything. ", she laughed.

" i just gave you some hints. ", he laughed, putting the maths book beside him, " but for real, do you think you got it ? "

" i think so but can i ... i don't know ... call you maybe the night before the test ? ", ayaka asked, nervously biting her lip.

the boy's eyes lit up.

" sure. call me anytime. ", he smiled at her.

they sat quietly next to each other, comfortable silence surrounding them.

" your room is really nice, by the way. ", akaashi said awkwardly, trying to get a conversation started.

" thanks. it's nothing special, though. "

" it has the same vibe as you. plain b- "

" are you trying to offend me ? ", she chuckled.

" i wasn't finished, dumbass. i was going to say, it's plain but ... beautiful. "

i didn't actually say that out loud, did i ?

as she realized what the boy just said, she started to blush like crazy. no one has ever referred to her as beautiful. ayaka felt the butterflies in her stomach again, her heart beating faster than it ever did.

" s-sorry. i'm stupid. ", the pretty setter stuttered, mentally slapping himself.

" no. i'm just a bit taken aback. no one has ever said that to me. ", ayaka replied honestly, shyly looking to the ground.

" don't look away. ", he said, putting two fingers under her chin to lift it up, making her look at him.

" stop. this is embarrassing. ", she tried to look away again, still a blushing mess.

" it's a shame that nobody has ever said it to you. ", he mumbled.

" maybe you're just crazy. ", she chuckled quietly.

" i'm pretty sure i'm not. the other's must be blind then. ", he said in a husky voice, " because you really are beautiful, ayaka. ", his voice now a whisper.

" stop saying that. ", ayaka whispered, the ghost of her breath lingering on the boy's lips.

" and why should i do that ? "

" it makes me want to hate you less. ", she quoted him.

" then hate me less, beautiful. "