𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈

" 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 "

the team arrived at their destination. a cute little shop with a warm yellowish light, making it feel really comfortable.

the furniture was in a dark grey with some red accents. there was some rather vintage decor, old paintings of lovers or dragons. it sounded like a strange mixture but it looked really cool, at least to ayaka.

" this place is so cool. ", the first year exclaimed in awe, enjoying the smell of fresh food.

" us third years- "

" plus akaashi. ", komi interrupted yukie.

" we're regular customers here. the owners even know most of our names. ", yukie explained as they gathered around the table.

" there's this really cute grandma, she gives us discounts most of the time. sometimes i come here on the weekends to help her with the dishes. ", kaori smiled, giving the menu to onaga, who sat next to her.

they sat around a large round table, chatting and deciding what to eat. together with the warm atmosphere it felt ... homey.

ayaka sat between bokuto and akaashi, the latter leaning onto the wall behind him.

" this is probably the most relaxed i've ever seen you. ", ayaka said quietly said to him, so that no one else could here it.

he let out a breathy chuckle.

" possible. it's just ... i really like this place, it feels like home. "

" that's what i thought. "

they both smiled at each other, their eyes glistening. just one thought on their mind.

maybe you're not that bad after all.

they turned back to the other's, listening to their conversation. it was so enjoyable, ayaka wanted to do this everyday.

as the food was brought to their table the grandma kaori was talking about earlier had a special plate in her hands. a bunch of onigiri neatly placed and decorated.

" keiji-kun, my dear, happy birthday. ", she smiled warmly at him and stroke his cheek with her thumb.

" thank you very much, kato-san. ", he returned her smile, stood up and bowed.

" now, children, enjoy your meal. ", she gave them one last smile, before she returned to the kitchen.

all of them started eating in an instant, especially bokuto. man, this boy ate for an entire family.

" bokuto, stop gobbling the food like that. you're gonna choke. ", yukie admonished the captain.

" but it's sooo good, yukippe. ", he pouted.

ayaka got akaashi's attention by nudging him in the gently in the stomach.

" hm ? ", he looked down at her.

" they'd be cute together, don't you think ? ", she giggled, unknowingly making the boy's heart race.

" i don't know. she handles him quite well but i don't think she would survive a week with him as her boyfriend. "