𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

" 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 "

" gather up ! ", coach yamiji shouted, his voice reverberating in the gym.

the team came together and waited for any further announcements but they already got interrupted by the opening doors.

a familiar aura filled the gym, silence lingering above everyone. the echoing footsteps of the arriving opponents was the only thing to be heard.

" KU-BRO ! "

" BO-KUN ! "

the two captains launched towards each other, almost running the other over. they did their way too dramatic signature hand shake and then immediately started to talk about the most stupid things.

" good to see you guys again. ", the two third year managers greeted.

" woah ! sakurai-chan, you look even more beautiful than last time ! ", lev said to the girl with heart eyes.

akaashi's eyes instantly shot him a glare, which he unfortunately didn't see.

ayaka was clearly uncomfortable because of his compliment, so she just stood there awkwardly.

of course did fukurōdani's setter notice it and went to save his friend.

" i think you're being a little bit too bold with her, lev. ", akaashi said, putting his hand gently on the girl's shoulder.

" it's oka- "

" oh, i'm so sorry ! i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. it's just you're- "

" lev, back off and get your ass over here ! ", yaku yelled, his face red from the anger.

the tall guy ran away, trying to hide from his furious senior.

" sorry for him. i can't believe anyone let this embarrassing bitch join the team. ", kenma, who suddenly appeared next to them, excused the first year.

" don't worry, kozume. we also have-  "

" -an embarrassing bitch. ", ayaka finished akaashi's sentence, both of them referring to bokuto.

the three chuckled as they glanced at the captain, who was casually chasing inuoka around. kuroo encouraged him of course.

" he is a mess ... ", ayaka breathed out, pinching the bridge of her nose.

" can i ask you two a question ? ", kenma asked, looking up from his video game for once.

" sure. ", akaashi nodded, his breath tickling ayaka's neck.

" what happed to you two ? you don't look like you want to kill each other anymore. "

" we worked it out. right, ayaka ? ", the setter said, looking down to the girl, softly smiling at her.

" right, keiji. ", she responded, returning his smile and staring in his eyes once again, getting lost in their blue.

get a hold of yourself, dumbass.