𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

" 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 "

they sat in the sand for a little longer, the golden hue of the moon embracing them gently. their fingers were still intertwined, giving each other a tiny spark of warmth and peace of mind.

" are you cold ? ", akaashi asked in a caring tone.

" a little. "

" do you wanna go back home ? you could try to get some sleep. ", he suggested.

" how far is it to your place ? ", she asked.

" fifteen minutes maybe, why do you ask ? "

" let's go to your place then. i don't want to walk another thirty minutes back home. ", ayaka chuckled.

" uhm- sure. come on then. ", he smiled and grabbed her hand to pull her on her feet again.

they walked quietly through the city, still holding hands, surrounded by gigantic house complexes, where some of the windows were still lit.

" you know, this could become our thing. ", ayaka chuckled.

" our thing ? what do you mean ? "

" morning walks. ", she answered simply.

" mornings are not enough. i'll take you back home in the evenings too. ", he flashed her a smile and held onto her hand more tightly, causing her stomach to do a flip.

" our thing are walks. "

" our thing are walks. ", akaashi repeated, excited about the fact that there even was such a thing as ' us '.

they continued to walk in silence while the stars accompanied them, arriving at the boy's house in less than fifteen minutes. it was probably around half past four in the morning as he opened the door, letting ayaka in first.

the two took off their coats and shoes and akaashi took her to the kitchen afterwards.

" i'll make some tea. are you hungry, ayaka ? "

" a bit. ", she managed to say as she yawned.

" just give me a moment. ", he said and twirled around the kitchen, cutting vegetables like a professional, while the water in the cattle was starting to boil.

" i didn't know you were so good at cutting food. ", the girl chuckled, glancing over his shoulder, resting her chin on it.

" i'm actually a quite good cook. ", akaashi laughed, " you know, since my parents are working all the time, i have to do most things on my own. "

he continued cutting, with ayaka clinging onto his shoulders, her eyes watching every little movement of his fingers.

akaashi finished soon after, giving the girl her bowl and a pair of chopsticks.

" keiji, this is delicious ! ", she exclaimed after she had her first sip of the ramen.

" thank you, it's nothing special though. ", he chuckled, scratching the back of his neck in slight embarrassment.