𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

" 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 "

" no ! bokuto, stop it ! ", ayaka whined as the third year shoved her forward, using only one hand.

" bokuto-san, this is really not necessary. ", akaashi said as he tried to get loose from bokuto's other hand that also shoved him.

" as the captain it's my job that everyone on my team gets along with each other. and since you two are the only ones that constantly ignore each other, you'll spend the rest of this practice session in the locker room. together. ", the owl boy explained.

" this is absolutely ridiculous, bokuto. "

" yeah, i won't rip off her head, so don't worry. ", akaashi agreed with the girl.

" see, you both think that my idea is ridiculous but you just shared the same opinion, so the plan is working perfectly fine. ", bokuto smiled proudly.

the girl sighed heavily. her arms were almost breaking in half by the enormous amount of weight resting on them. droplets of sweat were rolling down her forehead.

" stupid fucking books. ", she muttered as she kicked the gym door open with her knee.

the boys were, as expected, already changed into their sport clothes. they were so focused, they didn't even notice ayaka as she entered. they were running laps and suzumeda and shirofuku were taking notes on them.

" sorry for being late. i had to- whoa- "

the books were about to fall and thanks to a guy with amazing reflexes, he was able to catch the literature.

" thank you- ", just as ayaka utters those words, she realised who was standing in front of her, holding her books.

akaashi keiji in all his glory.

" why do you think you would be able to carry such an amount of books ? have you ever looked at yourself, it's way too heavy for you. ", he said, his eyes piercing into hers, making her heart race.

" couldn't you just take my thank you and leave- "

" i always speak my mind, you should know that by now. "

ayaka's blood was boiling. she would punch his stupid face any second if he kept making unnecessary comments.

" i do and i also do think that you're a bad person. "

" enough ! ", shirofuku raised her voice at the teenagers, " it's really enough. you two are constantly fighting with each other for no reason at all and over the most ridiculous things. if you both don't find a way to figure that out, you will have to deal with the consequences. "

ayaka silently apologized and harshly took the two books from akaashi's grip to place them on the other two that were still resting on her arms. the girl stomped to the bench and placed all her stuff on it and diged in her bag afterwards to find her notebook.

" hey, ayaka, please excuse her attitude, she's been stressed all week but honestly, you need to get along with each other. every time you to are in the same room, the tension is so thick that you could cut it with a knife. it's really scary sometimes. ", kaori said to her, sitting down next to her.

" i understand but i don't think that i will ever like him and he won't ever like me either. it's sounds weird but since i have to watch him and study his behavior, i figured that he's actually a really nice and sociable person but he refuses to show any of this things to me. not that i care, i just noticed it. "

" you don't have to like each other like in hanging out or hugging every time you see each other. and i understand that it must be a weird feeling that he's so unusually cold towards you but please just find a way to suppress the urge to scratch each other's eyes out. ", suzumeda went on with a begging voice.

with that said kaori stood up again and jogged to bokuto, probably to tell him some of her observations about him.

" ayaka-chan ! come over, i have to show you something awesome ! ", the captain yelled way too loud.

she sighed but made her way towards her friend that was smiling widely.

" it's this way. ", he said while shoving the girl towards sarukui, komi and akaashi that were currently practicing serves.

as they reached the small group of boys , bokuto grabbed akaashi by his collar, making the boy flinch.

" b-bokuto-san, what are you doing? ", he asked shocked.

" i'm kidnapping you both, duh. "

the grey haired boy successfully managed to maneuver them away from the court, heading to the locker rooms.

the two introverts didn't understand what was going on and neither did the team. everyone had a confused expression on their faces, except for bokuto and shirofuku.

after a couple of moments the realization hit ayaka and akaashi like a struck of lightning.

they're planning something.

the girl struggled to get away from bokuto but his grip was obviously much stronger than the tiny manager.

" what the hell are you doing, bokuto ?! ", konoha yelled.

" i'm making them like each other. ", he yelled his answer, turning his head and gave his team mate an assuring smile.

once akaashi and the younger girl realized what bokuto said, their eyes went wide. konoha laughed his ass off as he saw how shocked the two looked.

" bokuto if you don't stop, i'm making you sit on the bench the next time we have a match. the entire time. ", ayaka said in a drop dead serious voice.

" you wouldn't do that ! ", he said in a high pitch voice.

" oh, believe me, i would. "

" well, i have to lock you in the locker room until our next match then. ", bokuto replied and hastily shoved the teenagers forward.

" nooo ! bokuto, stop it ! ", ayaka whined.

— AUTHOR'S NOTE
the way i love bokuto and ayaka's friendship 🥺

thanks for reading && stay safe !

faithfully yours,
greta