𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

the last couple of hours were more than eventful and it didn't seem to end in the near future.

they were still standing in ayaka's kitchen, akaashi's arms wrapped around her tightly. she could hear the boy's heart beat as his warm breath tickled her ear. his hands drew random patterns on her back, calming her even more.

i wish this would never end.

" you're so warm, keiji. ", ayaka mumbled.

akaashi chuckled in response, starting to stroke her back.

" you're shivering. are you okay ? "

she blushed but luckily, he couldn't see it. what he didn't know about was that she was shivering because of him.

he made her feel so many things that she couldn't even explain to herself.

" i've never been better. don't worry. ", ayaka responded, inhaling akaashi's sweet scent.

" your hair smells nice. ", he whispered, " it's something like coconut, right ? "

" mhm. ", the girl hummed, " you know, i have to leave in like half an hour. i'm getting boba with kaori and yukie. "

" do you really have to go ? ", he asked, a hint of sadness in his voice.

" aw, do you want to stay with me ? ", she teased, looking up to him.

forever, if i could.

" n-no, well, yes actually but no. i just really enjoyed today, it's a shame that it has to be over already. ", the raven haired boy replied honestly.

ayaka was blushing again, she just couldn't bare his honesty.

" you can come over another time, if you want to. "

" you'll come over to my place. are you free ... uhm ... tomorrow ? ", he smiled at her.

" sure. "

her smile in that moment was so pure, so genuine.

" can i accompany you on your way to your boba date ? "

" you don't ha- "

" but i want to. "

" fine then. "

" when do you have to be there ? "

" at three. "

his eyes glanced over to the clock, hanging on one of the kitchen walls.

" alright, so have some more time to stay like this. ", he muttered under his breath, pulling ayaka even closer to him.

the two tried to capture their moment, keeping it forever. but it sadly ended way too fast. they separated from each other, already missing the other's warmth and closeness.

ayaka got her purse and went with the boy by her side out of the house, heading to the city to meet her friends. it felt so oddly familiar to walk beside him. only a few months ago she would've never thought that they would ever get so close and comfortable around each other.