𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

" 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 "

" good morning, sakurai-chan. ", akaashi greeted the younger girl as they met in the hallway.

" morning, akaashi-kun. ", she yawned, waving to him.

it's been two months since the entire ' locker room story ' and the two introverts were actually becoming friends. well, they tried. they still argued a lot but the overall tension got more comfortable with every passing week.

" what are you doing here so early ? aren't you free for the first period on tuesdays ? ", he asked while looking down at her as they walked through the empty hallway.

" i am. i just have a lot to do this week and i wanted to study in the library. "

" want me to take you there ? ", akaashi asked.

" s-sure, why not. "

they continued their walk in silence, both lost in thought.

it took them a while to arrive at their destination, since the school was so gigantic. the large door that led to the library got more visible with every step they took.

" well, i'll see you later at practice, right ? ", the boy asked as they stood in front of the entrance.

" yes. "

he suddenly chuckled, which made the girl frown.

" i try so hard to be nice but you still seem to dislike my presence. ", he answered ayaka's unasked question.

she choked on her saliva, making her cough a little.

" it's not my intention to be rude. i'm just not big with words. i'm sorry. ", she bowed a little.

" i'm sorry for making assumptions. "

ayaka wanted to escape the uncomfortable situation as quick as possible, so she said a rushed goodbye and entered the library.

she let her body drop down on a chair, sighing heavily and ruffling her hair.

it wasn't understandable for her what was between them, that kept them from becoming a little more relaxed around each other. it was like a cold december wind that blew over their heads constantly. she liked that it became better but it was still awkward to be alone with him.

something about this boy made her loose her mind but she couldn't deal with stuff like that now. school was more important, she could worry about akaashi later.

with her nose buried into her notes from class, ayaka started learning.

" aya-chan ! how are you ? you look so tired. ", takahashi minami asked as she and kaneko mai spotted the girl on her way to class.

" mina-chan ! mai-chan ! i'm okay. how about you two ? ", she asked smiling.

the three girls got along very well and became friends soon after they kind of forced ayaka to talk to shirofuku and suzumeda.