𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐒

" 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐒 "

tell me everything about you.

they couldn't move and in fact, they didn't want to.

just you and me.

their eyes were burning. everything faded.

come closer.

they felt each other's breath on their faces.

don't move.

the world was on standby. no one, but them on a silent planet.

stay.

" i'm sorry for- "

" not now, keiji. ", she whispered.

she couldn't explain what happened in that moment. it was weird, something she never felt before. an overwhelming feeling of tingles and tension.

in that moment, ayaka finally realised, she wanted to be in his presence. all the time. every damn second of the day. and he did that too.

" you should stop looking at me like that. ", akaashi said in a husky voice.

" and why is that ? "

" it makes me want to hate you less, ayaka. "

her heart stopped. his words made her loose her mind.

a heavy blush decorated her face.

" forgive me for being an asshole. "

" i did that months ago. ", she responded quietly with a small smile.

akaashi returned the gesture and tried to capture their moment but sadly, everything has to come to an end at some point.

ayaka's phone buzzed in the pocket of her coat. she cursed the caller inside her mind but eventually picked up heavy heartedly.

" hello ? ... oh, mom ! ... uhm, i'm on my way home. ... no, a friend is with me. ... he's on the team too. ... yes, i'll be home in ten. see you. "

she ended the phone call with a long sigh, taking a couple steps backwards. the warmth she felt just a minute ago was now gone.

" we have to hurry or my mom is gonna kill me. ", ayaka informed him and went on walking, the boy slowly trailing behind.

" hey ! wait for me ! ", he shouted, jogging to her.

" i can't wait, i'm already late. ", she mumbled nervous.

" let's run then. ", akaashi suggested.

the girl looked at him with a questioning expression on her flawless face.

" come on. ", he laughed and started jogging ahead.