𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

" 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 "

a feeling like pure sunshine. warm and comfortable. nothing can ever compare to this feeling. it's like the smell freshly brewed tea or lilies in early spring. it's sweeter than sugar and burns brighter than any fire in the world. it has the power to carry you away, carry you to a place where no problems exist, where the sky is always blue and the birds sing their songs all day long. this feeling has the power to break you in just a second but it can also make you feel like flowers started to bloom in your chest.
it can rip your heart out but also make you feel invincible. a dangerous power, passionately fixing and destroying.

akaashi's lips made ayaka feel special. she never felt so safe and loved before. he was the power that could carry all her worries away.

they broke the kiss but only to take a proper breath again. their foreheads rested against each other's, a big smile plastered on their faces.

" i adore you, ayaka. ", the boy said with a shaky voice.

she grabbed his cheeks once more and placed her lips on his again, sharing an innocent kiss.

" i adore you too, keiji. ", she managed to say between small kisses.

they melted into each other's embrace, the music still softly playing in the background.

ayaka's cheeks turned bright red as they eventually stopped showing one another the tingling acts of affection. she hid her face in his sweater, while secretly trying to capture his scent forever.

akaashi gently stroked her silky hair and placed a small kiss on the top of her head.

" are you tired ? ", his voice was silent.

the girl just nodded into his clothes, causing him to chuckle.

he led her upstairs to his room, allowing her to walk in first. her eyes wandered around, scanning every corner. it was like she had imagined it to be. everything was clean, a couple of school books were stacked on his desk. the sheets of his bed were messy, since he tried to get sleep earlier.

akaashi walked to his closet, searching for spare blanket.

" what are you waiting for ? make yourself comfortable. i'll go sleep in the living room. ", he said as he was almost out of the door, the blanket tugged under his arm.

ayaka reached for his wirst, slightly pulling him back. he looked at her in confusion.

" don't leave. i don't want to be alone if i have a nightmare again. ", she looked shyly to the ground.

akaashi smiled unnoticed and slowly came towards her, brushing her cheek with his thumb.

" i won't leave you alone. ", he said softy.

he put the blanket back and ayaka sat down on his bed, watching every of his movements. what she didn't expect was that he took of his hoodie, his shirt following after, right in front of her.

don't freak out now, ayaka. it's just him taking of his shirt. just him getting ... undressed ... in front of me.