WHEN WE FIRST MET

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHE

ENJOY

Ben PoV---Ben is 7 years old along with Aron

I'm currently hanging out with my best friend Aron, son of Ariel and Eric when my parents and KIng Simba (in his lion form)(All the animals from Lion King have a human form) came in with a young girl that looked my age.

The girl had long, dirty, jet black hair and eyes as green as emeralds that complimented her olive skintone. She was wearing a dark green t-shirt covered by a brown leather jacket and black leather pants.

Smoke suddenly covered Simba and a minute later he walked out of it in his human form. Simba noticed Aron and I staring at the little girl with confused expressions on our faces and answered our question before we even asked it.

"This is Scarlett. We found her in a cave alone and we have no idea of who her parents are so for now, she will be staying with Prince Ben," Simba announced, nudgeing the little girl towards us to greet herself.

That was the day where I met the most beautiful girl I had ever imagined and realised soon after, I had a big crush on her.

Scarlett PoV---3 Years Later

I've lived with Ben for nearly three years now and I'm loving it so much. He's so sweet and even though we don't know my parents, he doesn't care about it. He said he'll protect and love me either way which shows because of the way he treats other people who come near me.

I'm play hide and seek with Ben and Aron in the royal garden. Aron and I are hiding in a tree as Ben comes up to the tree to seek for us. He sighs in acceptence and calls out that he gives up. I smirk at Aron as we jump out of the tree and land behind Ben, scaring him when he turns around. 

"I wish we can do this more often in the future. When I'm king, things are going to get busy so I dought I'll be able to play with you guys some more," Aron announced when we stop laughing at Ben. 

I instantly laugh at him and reply, "When.....That means later than now. I know you're excited to be kings and all but we're still young, how about we enjoy this moment fr now". Aron and I started laughing again but it was cut short when Ben cleared his throat and a parrot apeared on his shoulder.

The parrot's name was Zazi and was really annoying because of all the inturupting and announcing he does while I'm playing with the boys. Even though he was Aron's adviser and care taker while he was with Ben and I, that parrot is annoying as well with no sense of humor. 

"You're never going to be a king sounding and looking like that I propose-," Zazi started saying before Aron and I inturupted him on purpose.

"What do you mean his not gonna be a king? He's gonna be the best king!," I say as Aron and I smirk at eachother before breaking out in song. I transform into a lion to scar Zazi as Aron starts singing.

Aron: I'm gonna be a mighty king soo enemies beware

Zazi: Well, I've never seen the King of Seas with quite so little flare

Scarlett: I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before. I'm brushing up on looking down, I'm working on my roar

Zazi: Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing

Aron: Oh, I just can't wait to be king

Zazi: You've rather a long way to go, young master, if you think

Aron: No one saying, "do this"

Zazi: Now when I said that, I

Scarlett: No one saying, "be there"

Zazi: What I meant was

Aron: No one saying, "stop that"

Zazi: Look, what you don't realize

Scarlett: No one saying, "see here"

Zazi: Now see here!

Scarlett: Free to run around all day 

Zazi: Well, that's definitely out

Aron: Free to do it all my way

Zazi: I think it's time that you and I
Arranged a heart to heart

Scarlett: Kings don't need advice from little horn-bills for a start

Zazi: If this is where the monarchy is headed
Count me out
Out of service, out of Africa
I wouldn't hang about
This child is getting wildly out of wing

Aron: Oh, I just can't wait to be king

Scarlett: Everybody look left, everybody look right

Aron: Everywhere you look I'm standin' in the spotlight

Zazi: Not yet!

Ben: Let every creature go for broke and sing
Scarlett: Let's hear it in the croud and on the wing
Ben: It's gonna be King Aron's finest fling

Ben: Oh, I just can't wait to be king
Scarlett: Oh, I just can't wait to be king
Aron: Oh, I just can't wait to be king

We finished our song which ended up with Zazi stuck in a tree which I definelty wouldn't help in pulling him out. Suddenly, Ben's parents and King Simba apeared behind us, unimpressed with our antics. Their expressions turned tern which was the signal that Aron and Ben should go to their rrom while I stay to get questioned...AGAIN.

When my friends left, I turned back to the rulers to see them gesturing me to follow them. Little did I know that day would be my lastb in Auradon.

Ummm 860 words?!?!?!!?!? Thats crazy....lets see If I can beat that later on...