THE FEELINGS ARE MUTURAL

Well...... it's been a while since I've updated this book for the longest time and here is the next chapter! I just finished watching the 3rd season of Carmen Sandiego and after watching it and reading a crap ton of fics about her I have come to the realization that I ship Carmen and Jules.....like way too much......

ANYWAYS besides my addiction to another NETFLIX show.....again.......I'm doing well. School is being tough so I can't dedicate my time to updating my She Ra fic but I somehow make do with the time I have by updating with short chapters on my other fics. With all that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this chapter and continue to show your support on it!

ENJOY

Uma PoV - Audrey's dorm

"Today was another terrible day at Auradon. Mal and Benny-boo had a picnic so they had to reschedule all their meetings which is very irresponsible . Mal is such a bad influence on my Benny-bear and I can't wait for the day when she'll turn evil and I'll be able to prove everyone wrong," I read in a fake english rich girl accent which finally got Celia, who was sitting at Audrey's mirror, to laugh.

I started laughing a little bit later after making more fun of Audrey's diary. There was silence in the room for a good minute while I took in everything around me.

These Auradonians have no idea how lucky they are. While we are on the Isle scrapping for food and respect, they're here in Auradon getting manicures and cutting each other's hair.

My eyes finished wandering when they fell on Celia who spoke up, "How do you think Scarlett feels about being back here?".While asking, she started picking up all the (Probably overpriced and precious) jewelry on Audrey's table. Honestly, there was so much bling there, it put Evil Queen's collection to shame.

"I dunno. I guess nostalgic? I just hope this mission doesn't affect her too much," I said while sitting up on the pink bed, resting my hands behind my back.

We were in another awkward silence again before Celia stated, "I've never seen someone look so lost in their own home before". SHe paused for a second before smirking her iconic Facilier smile, "Bet I bet you'll be there to help her feel better. I have noticed the two of you holding hands more often."

"We are just friends," I deadpanned, which caused her to break out into giggles. After a minute of listening to her laugh, I continued, " Also we're villains. We don't show love, show weakness or 'care' about anyone".

The Facilier stared at me with a straight face after that comment, "Pa-lease, you stare at her like she's your world. Also, I think you're just a chicken to admit you love her because you're scared she'll reject you. Trust me on this one; it's how 90% of these stories end up. My advice to you is that if she doesn't love and care for you, why would she take over the Isle, run it like you did, and cut off the tongues of anyone who would disrespect you?"

I paused, thinking about Celia's words. I definitely would never admit it to the kid, but she's right. I'm terrified to know how Scarlett feels about me and now knowing that she just people's tongues off for disrespecting me makes me more conflicted to tell her about my feelings. Celia says Scarlett loves me to the point where everyone can see it; but if she does, why haven't I seen the signs? Maybe she hates that she has feelings for me? Maybe she thinks that I'm not good enough for her?

I broke out of my trance and stared back at Celia for a second, "How did you figure that all out?". I wasn't that obvious with showing some affection I had for Scarlett. Celia being, well Celia, smirked, "I got friends on the other side".

I huffed from her annoying phrase and layed back down on the bed with Audrey's diary in my lap. I stared at the ceiling contemplating if I should ask a literal 13 year old this but I finally worked up the courage, "Is she afraid of having feelings for me?".