KING'S PROTECTOR

Well....after watching ATDL Obsidian and deciding to NOTwrite a one-shot, I'm here updating my Scarlett book!!!! YAY!!!! ANYWAYS

ENJOY

Uma PoV - Evie's Four Hearts

After Blueberry saved her dwarf, Celia and I decided to snag a slice of cake that was sitting on the counter.

Surprise surprise, the cake was one of the best things I've ever tasted. Scarlett definitely hit the mark when she talked about Bore-adon's food; I don't know anything that can beat it.

"Well Scarlett was spot on, sweets and cakes in Auradon can't be beaten," Celia says after finishing her slice of cake and licking the plate completely clean. She waved goodbye and headed to one of the side rooms of the small castle.

As I was sneaking another slice of cake onto my plate, Mal came down into the room and sat down opposite me. "Look I owe you a major apology for everything. You were right about me not caring about everyone else on the Isle and I hope that we can work together- to get everyone off the Isle," she sighed.

I raised an eyebrow, "Was there an insult I missed in that statement or did I just hear Maleficent's daughter apologise to me?"

She giggled before showing a genuine smile I haven't seen in a long time. "No," Mal said before smirking, "So.....when are you going to confess to Scarlett?"

My eyes widened but before I could deny anything Celia yelled out from the door, "Uma! Mal! It's your baes~".

Mal jumped out of her seat in excitement and headed to the door ith me following closely behind in anticipation.

Scarlett PoV

We finally managed to get to Evie's castle. I must say, she got a great deal on this place. The whole building looks great and I bet she's having a ball making the next fashion trends of Auradon.

Ben was still unconscious and will be for the next hour. He was still lighter than me when it comes to carrying each other.

I saw Mal run out of the building with Uma trailing behind him. So they finally solved their drama and are friends I thought, blushing slightly as Uma laughed happily from seeing me after a long time.

I growled possessively when Mal tried to grab Ben from my arms. She flashed her emerald green eyes while my fangs started to grow an inch longer than before in retaliation.

I noticed that after everyone around us had stopped greeting each other, they stared at Mal and I having our small stand-off. The boys called our names to break us up but ended up doing nothing except increasing my agitation to Mal.

Evie and Uma tried when the boys gave up and finally got us two to break eye contact and awkwardly face each other. "Okay we're not doing this right now," Uma, the voice of reason, said, "Scarlett put Ben down inside; Mal chill and trust her for once. I smuggly smirked as Mal huffed in annoyance as I carried Ben inside; laying him down on the couch while his head rested on my thigh.

Gods...Mal's not gonna stop bugging me about this isn't she?

Well I finally finished writing this chapter eight days later... Yeah no excuse except I might have accidentally....on purpose.....impulsively started two extra stories so I can have more variety in what I can write.....

ANYWAYS...I hope you've enjoyed the chapter! Will Scarlet finally reveal the truth? How will Mal react to her history with Ben? What will happen when Scarlet finally get her hands on Audrey?

Find out later o-

"YOU SOUND LIKE A STUPID GAME HOST FROM TV! JUST END THE CHAPTER ALREADY!!!!!"

FINE....BYEEEEEEE <3