VK DAY

Let's see how long it takes @BatsyDweeb to notice I updated..AGAIN

MAIN PEOPLE ARE 18 YEARS OLD NO (MAL/UMA/SCARLETT)

Third Person PoV

"It's good to be....BAD!"

All the Vk's including Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay cheer as they start to announce the VK's who will be joining them at Auradon Prep. 

While Evie is giving a speech to the audience in front of her, a lion which is lying on one of the nearby balconies out of sight opens its giant mouth and lazily yawns. That lion is then covered in smoke and once it clears, a human girl appeares and starts watching the event unfold beofre her very eyes. The daughter of Scar/ Taka.

Scarlett PoV Looks like this ^

Ugh...VK day. The day that reminds me that I got banished to this hump of rock because my greedy dad became king of Pride Rock... I'm still extremely angry at Simba but realised that I should really be mad at King Beast himself for creating the hunk of rock I've called home for nearly 8 years now.

After my best friend, Uma, left to probably find a hole in the barrier to help us escape from, I'm the captain of the pirates, and pretty much teh whole Isle now. I have no problem with Uma taking the role back, I just needed to make sure the sorry excuses for pirates don't blow up a building by accident while she's gone. Being captain has major benefits including practically owning all of the Isle, but that's too much power for me to have so I'll definitley have Uma take it back when she returns. Luckily, Uma left her pirate/captain hat with me when she left so now I keep it hanging to the side of my belt for good luck and to show how we are still true allies and friends.

While I was down in the mines of the Isle trying to find a gift for Uma's birthday, Ben came to the Isle to look for his pathetic girlfriend Mal with her friends. I didn't even get a chance to talk to him at all while he was here but at least Uma finally met him and told me how he was.

 I miss Ben, and occasionally Aron since they were technically the only friends I had in Auradon.

But ever since I met Uma and befriended her, I realised that I won't leave her, not even if it means that I will never be able to see Ben again...

Third Person PoV

 "I can't believe this day has finally arrived," Evie exclaims as more cheers urupt from the crowd while she continues, "I honestly wish we could take you all with us and some day, very soon, maybe we can".

Mal then continued in to add some humor "Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times."

 Evie then spoke up after all the cheering once again finished "You're going to be so sick of us. So sick of us. Can I get a drum roll, please? First, I would like to begin, with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella, my sweet, sweet friend. That's you. My Dizzy".

Carlos and Jay then continued on "Next, is son of Smee. Come on, Squeaky. And no way, we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on. Congratulations! Bring it in, buddy!".

Mal then announced "And last, but certainly not least, we all picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Give it on up for Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia."

 Celia, being...well Celia did a little spin while replying "I'm back."before walking up the steps towards the original four.

They then announced" We'll be back for you guys, tomorrow, okay? And so, pack your stuff, your own stuff.  Where are we going?  We're going to... Auradon!"

Scarlett PoV

While everyone was still cheering for the new kids that were going to go to Auradon, I couldn't help but feel a little jealous and sad, especially with Celia and Dizzie going. While Uma was runnign the Isle and I was alone, I spent a lot of time with Celia and Dizzie making them practically sisters to me. Having them leave is going to be tough but I luckily have a plan up my sleeve for when they do.

Since Jay literally announced that they were going to leave the next day, I had time to get Harry and Gil and maybe finally blow this popsticle stand. WIth that, I turned into my lion form and went looking for the boys so we could hopefully break out of this crap dump.