DON'T QUESTION IT

I started this chpater bc I needed to do something other than rage at my teacher for making join a meeting during my break....ENJOY :')

Mal PoV-After Do What You Gotta Do

I was honestly really surprised that Scar was Scarlett's father. Oh wait Scarlett, Scar, the lion forms......yea I wonder why it took me so long to connect the dots with that mystery. It's scary to see how common Scarlett and I are.....

'Was that why Uma liked Scarlett? Because Scarlett reminded her of me?,' I thought as Scarlett threw her hand out and guestered for my dad to give her the ember. I never thought that Scarlett was the helping kind but it seems like maybe there's more to her then she let's people see or know.

Scarlett looked at my dad, dead in the eyes and said, "Do you want to make up for being lousy dads? Give me the ember."

Scar was quite amused with how she was acting which I absoulutly hated while Hades continued, "The ember only works for me".

"No, it will work for me, we're blood"

Dad looked back at me while smirking and replying, "You're only half Hades. The ember won't do everything for that it does for me".

I could see that Scarlett was getting visibly annoyed while I replied, "I'll take my chances". Dad reluctantly gave me the ember and somehow, Scarlett, Celia and I left without another word.

"If it get's wet it's game over!," Scar yelled behind me. I couldn't be bothered giving him the time of day so I just waved goodbye without turning around.

Third Person PoV

When the three girls left the building, Hades and Scar turned to eachother smiling with pride. "That's my girl," they said in unison as they went back to do whatever they were doing before.

As the three girls were about to exit the lair, Celia piped up ad started speaking, "That's why those two are always asking me about you guys".

Mal and Scarlett were a little shocked and annoyed that their fathers would question their habits; even if they were family. Mal finally spoke up, "Evie is the only one...who knows he's my dad". Scarlett said soon after, "As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't even exist. He's just the man who had me live here".

Sensing the upcoming tension between the two older girls, Celia questioned again "Wait...so Mal. You're part fairy and also a demi-goddess because you're father is Hades?"

"Yep......Mum just liked to say that it was her side of the family that gave me the most power so I don't really question my father's side".

Scarlett, who probably just wanted to cause some mischief and confusion added to the conversation, "Wait, to be a demi-goddess you have to be part human. You're not so you're technically a hybrid fairy-goddness creature".

Mal who despised any contact with anyone related to Uma retorted back sarastically, "Oh look,  the kitty knows how god families work, let's give her a gold star people".

Scarlett stopped walking as soon as Mal said that which caused Celia to tense up and pray that everyone was going to get out of this alive.

Scarlett snatched Mal by her collar and ran her into a wall while threatening back, "You watch who you call Kitty around here, last I checked I saved your asses from your own father. I was going easy on him, don't make me go full rouge on you though". Scarlett bared her jaws and her green eyes at Mal, which seemed to make the fairy creature flinch slightly.

In what Mal would assume was frustration, Scarlett let her go and continued to walk out of the cave before turning back and replying "I didn't do this for you two. I did it for Ben; I heard he's missing and I know that you guys are probably gonna find him". With that, she started to head off again.

Mal was very confused at this point with how Scarlett and Ben knew eachother, so just as the lion was about to leave completely, Mal asked, "Hey, how do you know Ben? He never mentioned you to me at all". Scarlett continued walking as if she didn't hear the question but put up her middle finger behind her to show that they should leave that subject alone.

I wrote this a couple days ago but couldn't be bothered pressing the post button so here it is.....comeing out late....again.......ANYWAYS I rewatched the Lion King trilogy again and now I how to add some extra nostalgia and suffering into the story... >:PPP

BYEEEEE