ALL THE KINGS HORSES

Well.....here I am trying to make an emotional chapter for some peeps and I get a text from my friend saying that she didn't comment on my chapter T^T

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner now. And for payback, I'm gonna make this chapter longer than I originally planned it to be....

Greenest Bat Dweeb Hybrid: Wait....isn't that torturing you more than her because you're the one who's actually writing the chapters?

Green Hybrid: Be gone thought

Greenest Bat Dweeb Hybrid: That's not how the saying goes......

BatsyDweeb: Can you write the chapter already? I just came here to see you simp over human Scar and Scarlett

Green Hybrid: >:(:<

ENJOY

Scarlett PoV- The Halls of King Benjamin's Castle

I was walking along with the group as Mal was screaming out Ben's name at the top of her lungs. Yeah I miss him and am probably gonna kill Audrey once I see her for laying a finger on Ben but you don't see me screaming for the whole 7 kingdoms to hear.

Dude was guiding us through the castle while talking about Ben's scent which made Gil start whining about wanting a pet. We passed by a painting and I instantly noticed the scratch while Uma pointed it out and called it out to everyone else.

I was walking behind everyone when I noticed that they all passed an old wooden door that had a couple scratch marks on it. I instantly recognized the door which made me freeze on the spot while everyone continued walking further down the hall without looking back at me.

I placed my hand on the door to savour the sense of nostalgia before taking a deep breath and opening the door. Inside was a relatively small bedroom with a wooden cupboard, a giant bed with a canopy and a small, wooden desk in the corner.

As I was glancing around the room, I started singing to myself slowly, "I knocked the ice from my bones. Try not to feel the cold. Caught in the thought of that time, where everything was mine. Everything was fine, everything was mine."

'Guess Ben wanted my old room to remember me by. He always was the memoriabela keeper', I thought as my fingers ran over the bed and I headed towards the table. On the desk stood a couple old books the exact way I left them and an old stuffed lion plushie. What caught my attention were the two polaroid photos of Ben and I from when we were younger.

The first one was a wide shot of the two of us making funny faces to the camera as we sat in Adam and Belle's bedroom. I remember the exact moment when we took that photo; it was a Friday night which meant that we had our traditional game night where we played games like Uno and Exploding Kittens. Ben was having trouble playing so I made myself lose on purpose which caused him to win the round. I remember him laughing and teasing me that I always let him win which caused both of us to make funny faces at each other.

 I remember him laughing and teasing me that I always let him win which caused both of us to make funny faces at each other