DADDY ISSUES

IM BAAAAACK

Celia PoV-----Hade's Lair

Mal and I rode the minecart through the tunnel towards Hades lair. I couldn't shake the feeling that we were being followed but everytime I looked behind me to see who it was, there was nothing there. 

As we got further in, I could sense Mal tensing up whenever she heard the dog barks so I pointed to the record player that had the barking recorded and she managed to calm down.

I guestured for her to move around Hades to get the ember while I waited in front of him. The track was getting annoying because it was buffering up on one spot in particular so I stopped it. When I stopped it, I heard a deep voice question me what I was doing, but as I turned around to answer, I saw a giant lion with a black mane who was attempting to pounce on me.

I instantly shielded my head from the upcoming pounce but it never came. Instead, I saw a smaller lion that looked exactly the same (just without a mane) come pounce up at the older lion from behind me.

Like this but of course less gruesome and aggressive^

The lions pounce up at eachother but not in an aggressive way that I thought they would; but in a defensive way. FInally the bigger lion pinned down the smaller one as both of their bodes were covered in green smoke. When the smoke cleared, I saw Scarlett...'Scarlett followed us here,' I thought. I finally managed to recognize who the bigger lion was which kinda scared me considering it was none other than, Scar.

While the fight was going on, Mal tried to grab the ember but her hand was caught by none other than Hades who had surprisingly woken up.....or he had been awake the whole time probably. 

My heart stopped as Hades grabbed the ember off Mal and turned around to look at her. There is no way that the three of us would or can get out of this alive but as I was about to except my fate, I heard something come out of both Scarlett and Mal's mouth that I never thought I would ever hear.

"Hi Dad"

Scarlett PoV---Hades' (and apparently Scar's) Lair

I hate this so much. When I followed Celia into Hades' lair to make sure she would be safe, I never expected HIM to be here with Hades. 

The first time I remember seeing my dad was before I was banished to the Isle. Come to think about it, my father's head apeared in BLUE fire; meaning that Hades was somehow able to cast a spell to send that message to Auradon..and get me banished. Those two work together and probably live together in this crap dump. 

I was a little surprised when Mal said the same thing to Hades as I did to my dad, but I was brought out of my thoughts when HE started talking to me.

"Well if it isn't my little cub. How are you sweetie?," he smirked at me, showing all of his fangs which I found absolutely annoying...

I managed to squirm out of his grip and landed in front of Celia who looked more confused than Captain Hook actually RECIVEING some jewelry.

He started to gaze at me with that smirk still on his face as I scoff "Shut up...I didn't come here for you". Celia finally broke out of her confused trance and started to see if I was alright; which I nodded to. I looked up and started to glare up at my dad who was now staring at Mal and Hades. They looked as if they were either gonna stab, or hug eachother which was shown by the tension between them.

"Quite the show you two put on yesterday," Hades said, breaking the strong tension between all of us.

"Right back at you," Mal and I said again; surprisingly in unison again. I rolled my eyes when my father gave me a impressed or smug look, and that somehow seemed to fade his smile.