SEA LEGS

Hi GUUYYYSSS!!!!!

ANYONE WHO GETS THIS REFERENCE GETS A GOLD STAR YEETED IN THEIR FACE!!!!!!!

"Evil as plain as the scar on her face"

It's difficult but if you get it, you are a true fan of this franchise!!!!

Hint: "When you first came here, you asked for judgement. I pass it now, EXILE"

Green Hybrid 2: Did you just write that bc you want more people to geek with, over **** **** *?

Green Hybrid: Of course I did

SIDE NOTE FOR THE BOOK: LION KING 2 DOESN'T EXIST HERE 

BUT.....Scarletts nicnkame and middle name is Kovu bc that was you know who's name in the second film.... Also it means SCAR sooo yeaaa...

ENJOY

Third Person PoV- The Core Four + Celia meet up

The group of five marched over to the barrier as Jay pulled out the Barrier remote from his pocket, which luckily didn't get pickpocketed or stolen. "You guys ready?," Jay askes as he opens the barrier big enough for the group to pass through.

As soon as Mal passes the barrier, she apears to have a Hades-like glow in her hair and clothes. "Woah, you have a little Hades thing going on there," Evie comments as the group admires how Mal's look changed.

While the main group was too busy admiring Mal's new look, they didn't notice two people and a lion jump through the barrier just as it closed. Harry and Gil looked at eachother when they landed and instantly hugged in shock that they finally escaped the Isle.

The lion was surrounded by green smoke and out came the devil herself, as Mal would put it, Scarlett. Scarlett (Who was now wearing Uma's pirate hat instead of carrying it) on the other hand, shook her head in amusement as she crossed her arms and stared at the people in front of her who were shocked. 'I'm finally free again. I can see Uma and Ben again,' she thought as she admired how her crew were celebrating their escape.

 I can see Uma and Ben again,' she thought as she admired how her crew were celebrating their escape

Scarlett PoV-New outfit^^^^

Mal and her friends finally noticed us because of how loud Gil and Harry were celebrating. They stared at my friends in shock and nervousness as we approached the Core Four.

"Hey guys. We are-We're just coming for a wee visit," Harry says as the two try to walk past Carlos and Jay who push them back.....twice.

I notice that Mal is trying to hold onto the ember as Harry is attacking Carlos but drops it. I start to worry a little as they rush to grab it but it eventually falls into the water.

Before Mal drops into a nervous breakdown over destroying the ember, a random cyan tenticle grabs the ember before it hits the water. 'Uma,' I smirk as my captain (and secret crush) appears from the water sarcastically asking, "Drop something?". 'She looks amazing,' I thought to myself as Uma smirks and shakes her hair, trying to get most of the sea water out of it.

Mal, being a total looser and stress sponge yells at Uma, "It can't get wet! Give it back before it goes out!!!!". 

Uma smirks mischeviously while laughing before Harry and Gil say in disbelief, "Uma!?".

"That's my name," she says as the boys smile in awe at eachother while Uma disappears underwater again, scaring Mal half to death.

I already knew what Uma was going to do, so while everyone was distracted by the giant tower of water rising from the ocean, I walked over to the other side of the bridge and helped Uma who know had two feet instead of tenticles, onto the bridge. When she got up, I quickly and quietly gave her a hug as she smugly held the ember and said, "Hi boys".

Harry quickly caught onto her and laughed while he and Gil gave her a team-like handshake?. Gil who had to ruin our moment, said in sadness "Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us". 

Before I could go ahead and slap the son of Gaston for being disrespectful and stupid (Harry had teh exact same idea as me), Mal responded, "Yeah, planning her revenge no dought".

"It's not all about you Mal, " I say as I give Uma back her captain's hat which she gives back to me saying "You can keep it. I know you've been doing your best keeping the Isle safe for me". She returns to look back at Mal and replies smugly, "I was looking for a hole in the barrier to let everybody out. You know what I found? It's way better out there than I thought". 

'Just wait until I get to show you what ice cream tastes like,' I think as Uma continues "There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut. And fish so big you could dance on their backs. And they've been keeping it all to themselves".

I start to smirk again as Mal (who looks a little offended while also not caring at all) demands, "Uma I need that to break a spell". Carlos continues, "Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter".

Uma looks like she doesn't give a damn about their problem while playfully asking "So the good guy's the bad guy? Well I might not give it back and see what happens".

To my pleasure, Mal gets even more annoyed and stressed and demands again, "Uma, it's not the time for games. Peoples lives are in danger".

Uma looks at me instantly while I walk over to the edge of the bridge saying "Guarantee me that every single villain kid who wants to, can get off the Isle". 

Mal looks at me in anger and responds, "I can't do that". Uma rolls her eyes and tosses the ember to me. I catch it and dangle it off the edge of the bridge, threatening to drop it into the ocean depths below while yelling "Well how 'bout now?!".

"DEAL," Mal yells back gesturing for me to give her the ember back. As a joke I flinch and almost drop it int the water, getting terrified reactions from everyone.

Celia surprisingly calls out this time, "Scarlett! Mal's word it good". I pull the ember away from the ocean and walk over to Mal, looking as if I was going to give to her. As soon as Mal visibly calms down, I toss the ember to Uma at the last minute while she replies, "I'll still keep this for the time being. Because if you think I trust you to save the world on your own, think again. This is a job for pirates". Uma turns back to the crew and I while playfully shaking our hands.

Since my hearing is amazing I hear Jay walk over to Mal (who looks as if she is about to fall asleep from stress) and say, "We can always go back to hating eachother when this is over". When Mal reluctently agrees, Jay turns back to us and sternly asks, "Where are our bikes?".

I laugh mischeviously and answer sarcastically before Gil can, "Oh, I had Gil and Harry crash them by accident. I hope that you're not to mad about that". I hear Uma and Gil giggle behind me while Harry does a small representation of the bikes crashing.

Jay looks as if he was planning on how to kill Harry while the pirate was laughing. Evie interupts the increasing tension by saying, "Hears a thought, we could try to be friends. Put our difference behind us and celebrate our differences. Yeah?".

Uma and I do the same unamused face while Evie takes out a small bag and askes "Who wants gum?"

"Lets go," Uma and I say fist bumping eachother while Evie questions us again.

"AH NO. I'm in charge, let's go," Mal says.

'As if I could give a single damn about hat she thinks'.

We all walk past Evie and start the walk across the bridge towards Auradon Prep. 'I hope Ben is alright,' I think as I sneak Uma my hand which she expectantly takes, letting me guide her through the outside world.

Evie is full cringe in this scene....thats all I can comment about. I was listening to We Are One on repeat the whoel time while rigthing this and I got some strong waves of nostalgia coming my way!