PIECE OF CAKE

Just saying: Uma, Harry and Gil are the only people who know that Scar is Scarlett's dad (Ironically)

Dizzie PoV- At Evie's Four Hearts

Celia and I are outside eating some cake and talking about how great it is to not have flies or dirt in it when Celia asks a question I've been wondering as well.

"Why do you think Ben lied about him and Scarlett meeting? She definetly didn't lie about them knowing each other; Ben froze like a thief being caught by Captain Hook "

"I don't know; the way Scarlett described Ben, he was always truthfull and too kind for his own good. Plus he might be a king, but he can't lie to save his own life," I say as I started to lick the cake crumbs off my plate.

 I continue, "Scarlett probably has a plan to escape the Isle and join Uma. I wouldn't be surprised if Mal, Jay, Evie or Carlos accidentally let her escape though. If people would stop judging her, I think they would see that she's a really caring and gentle person; underneath all that anger and hatrid. I wonder if her anger was the reason she got sent to the Isle".

"I doubt that Ben would allow that, even if she did something that deeply hurt him. Do you  think that Ben got together with Mal because Mal reminds him of Scarlett?".

"I wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason we even got a chance to come to Auradon as well as that".

Celia then finished her cake and grabbed my completely clean plate to bring to the sink. As we were walking Evie, Carlos, Jay and an ugly, old woman who was Mal, came in and told us that they were going to the Isle of the Lost to get something that will help break Mal's curse and end Audrey's wave of terror. 

Since Celia knew where everything and everyone was on the Isle thanks to her being mostly everyone's errand rat, she reluctently agreed to come to help find the item.

Scarlett PoV--- Waiting on the Isle

 Since we lost our chance of escaping from the Isle, I have to wait until next time which, knowing Auradon, would be in a couple months.

I'm currently waiting on a nearby roof in my lion form where I can see Gil and Harry messing with a couple of pirates I sent to steal some items for me. Those two may be idiots but they know how to get a job done for Uma and I.

As I'm lazing about, when I see none other than the Core Four and my little Celia coming into the Isle and stepping into Doc Fecilier's Arcade. Thinking that this was a good chance to escape, I called over Harry and Gil to gather some other pirate and hijack their rides, which succeeded amazingly and also got a laugh out of me.

The Core Four ran after their bikes while Celia and Mal stayed behind and started heading over to what looked like the entrance to Hades lair. I followed them there in my lion form but I never expected to see who I saw there, at all.

There's the next chapter of this and I'm happy to say that I WONT be abandoning it at all. Uploads might be a lil difficult bc this is my last week of school but I'll try and see if I can at least get a chapter done everyday...

BYEEEE