TOUGH DESCISIONS

I'm gonna skip the whole Queen of Mean musical number with Audrey because I honestly coundln't give a damn about her.

MOVING ON TO THE BEAST+MAL MEETING

Mal PoV---The Next Day

I could see that even though Ben and I hadn't started the meeting regarding Hades, he was extremely stressed and emotional over what happened yesterday. I could see that he was lying yesterday as well when he told us about hw he met Scarlett.

No one and I mean NO ONE has ever given her a nickname, aside from Uma and Harry probably. But even without that I've never seen Scarlett as protective as she was when Hades attacked Ben; she's always plenty mean and dominate with me and my squad but as soon as Ben was in the picture she was a different person all together. 

I don't know much about her except from what I've heard from rumors which are probably complete lies. People said that she appeared out of thin air as a result of Scar's rage on Auradon; other people belive that she was sent to join Uma's crew as a double agent and as a thief (which I don't belive shown by how protective and defending Scarlett is with Uma) and the last and most popular rumor is that Scarlett is in love with Uma (which I find completely disgusting because who would ever love a backstabbing octpus?) but the lion's too oblivious to admit it.

Right before I open the door to go into the meeting, Ben stops me by grabbing my hand and telling me to wait outside for a little bit. I can see that he wants some alone time with his pareents about this so I just agree to stay out for the time being.

After what seemed like half an hour of waiting, Ben invited me into the room and I could feel waves of tension flow onto me like a strong, outside breeze. I didn't want to know what they were talking about so I justmoved onto the topic of Hades attempt at escaping instead.

"I really feel like this is my fault. I'm supposed to protect Auradon," I say as Ben, in typical Ben fashion rushes to me to comfort me.

"Everytime we open the barrier, we're exposed to danger. Maleficent, Uma, Hades."

While Adam was talking, Ben got a text on his phone and when he turned around he announced, "The Queen's crown and Malefient's scepter have been stolen". I didn't know what to think of it; was it a villain that escaped under our watch, or was it a panicked citizen who wanted to feel safty with magic? Uma?

"Uma!" Adam announced as he and Ben started staring at eachother for a reason that I hated to admit being against Ben's side. Belle continued "When people hear this, they will never want to leave their houses. What do we do?".

It broke my heart to say what I was going to say but thinking about mine and Carlos', Jay's and Evie's lives here in Auradon, I think what I said really mattered.

"There's only one way to garentee thier saftey and I think that it's that there can't be any going in or out. I think that we have to close the barrier forever"

As soon as I said that, Ben shot his parents a glare in anger and disbelif saying one word; "No".

He walked away fromthe group and I followed him to try and comfort and make him agree with us which was breaking my heart. I somehow made him agree by pulling the queen and king card on him which I could see broke his heart more than I think it could ever breaka mine.

I could see that as soon as Adam started speaking again, Ben's expression hardened and he sent another suprising glare towards his parents. 'What the hell were they talking about while I was out?,' I wondered as I left the meeting all together.

Ben PoV

I asked Mal to wait outside while I start the meeting with my parents which she questionablly and reluctently agreed to. 

I stepped inside and saw that my parents didn't know what to expect of what would come out of my mouth. "I think we all know why we are here," I start as thehy look down to ground and then back up to start avoiding the subject.

"After ten years, why did I see Scarlett, my childhood friend; who you said was kidnapped on the Isle?," I said deadly calm with surpised me and I think scared my parents even more.

(This is gonna be a lie what they are about to say; I'm telling you this so you don't get confused)  They look up at me with what seemed like sadness and retold the full story to me of what happened that day. "That day, I got an anonamus message from what seemed like one of Scar's (Ben still doesn't know that Scar is Scarlett's dad) followers which said that if I didn't get what they wanted, they were going to kidnap Scarlett from us. When I saw it, King Simba came all the way to Auradon to see if there was a way to protect Scarlett from these people."

Dad seemed really upset about the whoel thing so mother continued on with the story "When we were walking with Scarlett, we were ambushed by a group of Scar's leftover followers and they put us to sleep. When we woke up, Scarlett was gone."

"We sent out many search parties that day but no one found anything that related or traced back to the kidnappers (BECAUSE THERE WERE NO KIDNAPPERS) or Scarlett so we just marked and presumed she had died when they taken her."

I was beyond mad when I heard the story and demanded that Scarlett should be taken off the Isle straight away. They looked at me as if I gres three head and instantly said no.

I was furious, but before I was able to speak up again, Mal entered  the room saying that we should probably start the meeting; which ALSO ended badly.

Well there's the next chapter! Leave a like if you enjoyed it and comment down below what you want to see next! When will Ben finally learn the truth about his friend? Will Scarlett ever get a chance to go back to Auradon? What happened to Uma? All that and more are answered in the later chapters! 

BYEEEE