I LOVE GRAPES!

HIA GUYSSSS I just came back from watching the New York special from Miraculous Ladybug and I have a whole crap tone of thoughts and theories about the show BUT this is a Descendants fic so let's just get straight into it!

ALSO I might mix it up a bit with the point of veiws but I'm warning y'all that I dont have the best perspective skills when it comes to a scottish pirate and a.....preicous......Gil.....

ENJOY

Gil Pov- Arriving at Auradon Prep (Sidenote: I might make deliberate mistakes such as saying "me and my group" instead of "my group and I" because this is Gil we're talking about. He is a oblivious child and needs to be protected at all costs)

So far, this trip off the Isle and onto Auradon for the first time is mind blowing and I hope that I'll get to find a place here somewhere. Oooooo and maybe also a pet bird, they always seemed like a fun animal to take care of.

Me and my group came to a clearing that had many people asleep in a picnic set up. If everyone was awake I think this would have been an amazing place to party and make some friends with; even though Uma and Scarlet say we are on a mission.

Mal, Carlos and Evie started looking at there phones (Which were super brand new and very cool looking). They said that they couldn't reach anyone (Well duh, you're calling from a phone. Of course you can't reach them) so I just looked around and took in my sorroundings.

Scarlett was right when she was describing Auradon; it's very bright and colourful and.....green, it's very green.

I start to force out my awe by saying, "Everything is so-" but I was interupted by Jay saying, "Creepy". I think he was confused because I just corrected him, "Green. You have leaves on your trees and what are those coloured things in the bushes?"

I don't know why but Jay was very confused while telling me they were flowers. I just smiled and replied saying how great flowers are. I think I got a little sidetracked again because I found some very round looking cantaloupe in a bowl and started to stuff my face with them.

I don't know why but Jay tried to stop me as I brought the bowl to my face to stuff down some more of the cantaloupe. Luckily, it wasn't molded or squashed; it tasted amazing. If all it took to be allowed in Auradon was to be good, I think I would just do it for this right here! :)

"There's no fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?," Scarlett said, walking closer to me and smirking when she saw how much I was enjoying the fruit.

I finally managed to put the bowl down and Jay placed his hand on my arm while saying that they were called grapes. I LOVE GRAPES! Hey maybe this is why Mal is always shown on tv with those red fruits called strawberries or something. Maybe when we all finish this mission we could go somewhere to just eat fruits; I think everyone would love that!

(Honeslty I can't, Gil is a literal definition of a child in a adults body and I love him! :) He'sso wholesome and precious in D2 and especially in D3)

Third Person PoV

Harry marched over to a couple sleeping at one of teh tables and nicked the boy's wallet out of his shirt pocket while mumbling to the man, "I belive I deserve some conpensation for my mucles, my wile and role in this endevor". 

The pirate snagged some dollar notes from the wallet as Jay marched up to him and snatched both the wallet and money from Harry's hand threatening, "Yea you do, me not squashing you like a bug." Jay then put the money and wallet both back in the boy's pocket while frowning and snarling back at Harry, trying to look intimidating to the pirate; which ultimately failed.

Harry laughed his pshycotic laugh while picking his hook back up and pointing back at Jay while smirking, "Think I'm scared of ye Jay?".

Scarlett, Uma and Mal crossed their arms while yelling,"GUYS" with unimpressed looks on their faces as their friends threaten each other.

Carlos spoke up, causing the tension to break as he found Dude licking some food off of a person sleeping. Dude then yelled something along the lines of "It wasn't me I swear" then coming clean and saying, "Okay fine it was me".

After asking what happened to everyone, Dude replied, "Audrey appeared, she made everyone fall asleep. Those she didn't turned to s-". Dude was cut off as Evie yelled out about how someone one the band called Hannah, turned to stone.

After bickering for a little bit with where the group was supposed to go next, they headed to King Benjamin's castle to see if they could find Ben and reverse this curse.

The group of Vks continued on to hopefully end this nightmare and maybe, jusy maybe, bring the barrier on the Isle of the Lost down for good.

Okay so im making this a short chapter bc the next chapter is gonna have a crap ton of fealing s and secrets revealed HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter and if you have, please upvote it to show your support and comment down below your thoughts!

I love hearing what others think about my stories!!!!!!

Anyways, I'll see you guys later for another update and hopefull feelings.....

BYEEEEEEEE