Chapter 4

I was in the air, looking for something to do on the map. I figured the map wouldn't be fun to use all the time, so I landed and decided to aimlessly wander the world. It could be fun. I landed on a random path and started walking. It was easy to walk from place to place, and the crystal form gave me a 360 veiw.

I walked down the path to a forest. Another forest. I was walking, the occasional wolf or such attacking me, before I stepped on them, crushing the place I stepped on completely, and absorbing them. Then I remembered something.

I held out my hand with the intent to see my stats, and suddenly a card appeared in my hand.

Name: Soshi Kingu

Species: Elemental

Level: 45/100

Speed: 30 (100) Flight

Attack: 140

Defense: 140

Hp: 7000

Skills: Absorption, Venom Sting, Venom Slash, Sweet Aroma, Air Blast, Hurricane, Sandstorm, Max Punch, Roots, Echo Location, Flight, Teamwork

Looking at my stats, I felt pretty impressed. Then I continued walking. There wasn't much through the forest that could harm me to badly. I then spotted a man in a robe and followed behind them. He stopped at a weird rock, before pulling a secret lever and opening it up.

I waited a few minutes after he entered before entering myself. As I walked down the hall full of torches I realized this was a cult. As I reached a room of them chanting something around a circle.

Suddenly the room bursted with flames. I absorbed some of them, so I now have a fire form as well I guess.

"Fools, trying to cast a force will spell on me. Well, time to..." He then looked at me. They looked, weird, like a person, but covered in black marking and symbols. "Who are you?" They asked me.

I tried to speak for the first time only to realize I can't. I then tapped where my face where my mouth would be, making a weird clanking sound. "So you can't speak?" They asked. I shook my head.

"Whatever, let me out. Just ruin the circle I'm stuck in." He said. I step on the circle, effectively ruining it. "You seem powerful. So, you're an elemental. What type?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Oh right, you can't talk. Well, if you want, you can follow me around. I have a lot of business that must be taken care of." I nod and follow him as he leaves. He walks along a trail, until we reach a castle.

"This place is causing trouble for my fellow associates here. I'll have you deal with them to prove your worth." He says. I walk over to the palace walls and absorb the whole castle. The guards on the upper floors started falling to their death. The rest on the lower floors ran at me with their weapons out.

Once they got to me I absorbed both weapons and armor before punching them with lethal blows. I'd say my metal form has gotten pretty tough since it increases in density, I probably can't walk over many bridges now.

Eventually, all of them are dead. I get up, and look behind me to see the man right behind me. "Impressive, though most of them are only dead because of the fall." He says as I look over to the other guards, absorbing their armor and weapons. "But still, you're able to remove their armor in an instant, so maybe you're just the person I'm looking for. Follow me." He said.

I didn't really hesitate as I followed behind him, I was bored, and wanting to become stonger to increase my strength, and fight a worthy opponent were my only desire.