Chapter 11

Me and Shi were going to some base where they have a map I want. A map of the guardians. I killed one of them, and I want to go after the rest. It was an amazing fight, that I want to experience again.

It was so exciting.

So, I'm going to kill the rest or die trying, because when your ending the world, why not kill some of the many beings trying to save it. Key word is trying. They're killing this planet whether they believe it or not.

Like someone from America my mother used as an example for as to why I had to go to school. I'm pretty sure his name was Arnold dump, Jerrold thump? Oh, now I remember. The dumb *ss is called Donald Trump.

Man, I'm glad I died when I did. Worlds probably heading for rock bottom. If I do come back and he's somehow alive I'm calling his a dumpling, if I can talk by then. I hope I can.

Now, back to what I'm here to do. Steal a map. Also cause carnage and destruction but mainly steal a map. At least that's what I want to do. Shi has business with these people. They most likely owe him some souls or are a dumb cult that tried to command him like the last one.

Or their some holy heroes that are big trouble to my friend. Either way, we're taking the place down. I walk in this time so the map doesn't have a chance to blow away in the wind. We immediately run into 2 guards, hands at the hilts of their swords, but they were still sheathed.

"Halt. Name the-" I absorbed them before they could finish then unsheathed their weapons. They were like laser swords. I absorb the light first, then the hilt.

"Holy swords. Not the best holy weapon, but they sure can sting." He says. Either way, with this holy energy I have a new form, that's most likely going to be the most powerful, once I get enough of it. We continue walking and killing guards. I eventually find the map and grab it.

But, I kept following Shi. He had a reason to be here, and I wasn't just going to leave him behind once I got what I needed. We kept wandering and killing. I knew I couldn't use my holy form around him, so using it in a test would be a no go.

At least not around him. He might even confuse me for an angel. Since I'd be completely made of holy energy, but lets not dread upon this right now. We entered some room where there was a round table.

There was a dude in shining armor, blond hair. Basically the fairy tale hero destined to save the world.

"So good to finally meet you again you holy menace." Shi says. "Wish I could say the same, you demonic filth." The man retorts. I'm basically stuck listening to their banter so I turn into my stone form and scrape my arm down my chest.

This makes a loud and disturbing noise causing them both to shut up. I put my finger up in front of my mouth to tell them that I want them to be quiet.

"An elemental as a minion, how like you. Let me guess, you want it to absorb the whole fortress so you can try your luck at destroying the rest of the holy legion." The religion fueled dirt bag said.

I just walked towards him. "What, going to have this thing do-" I was tired of his voice. I used the holy energy and in a flash (AHHH) I was right behind him and then suddenly he ceased his resistance and his existence. The form I was in got brighter so I switched out to see Shi with some steam coming off his body.

I guess I absorbed quite a lot of holy energy. "So, I'm assuming you found more than just the map useful here?" He asks. I nod. I look at the map and the closest one is inside a volcano, or somewhere close to one. We start to leave on our next journey.