Chapter 14

We were walking to the other continent. It was fun and occasionally we'd come across an amphibious sea monster or a corpse which I'd absorb or feed to them. Eventually we arrived and once we were there, the place we arrived at first had long black spikes traveling out of the ground.

"Careful. If those touch you, you'll lose your soul." Said the ex-guardian on my shoulders. I put her down as my crystal hand moves close to it. I grab it and absorb it into my body. Now it has its own form in my body.

I grab more crystals and absorb them, before slamming my foot into the ground as hard as possible. I absorbed all the crystals with my friend Aqua now on Shi's shoulders.

We walked and eventually got to a fence and we ran into a some guards who were very confused. They instantly attacked, but I absorbed their swords on impact and tried out the new form, touching them with my long, thin and sharp fingers as they fell to the ground, eyes pure white.

I turned back to normal and absorbed them. I walk through the gate, only to turn around and absorb the gate and fence. I turn back around and follow my instincts. I felt more powerful. I walked into a forest.

My friends were right behind me. Suddenly something shot passed Shi as he barely dodged. Another forest guardian? It looked like it.

"Newbie? What are you doing with a demon?" Asks the guardian. I instantly become fire and shoot an intense blast at her, before slamming my foot into the ground. I transform and have my roots hook on to others so I could absorb them. The forest, like the last one was gone. The elemental died, and I felt my power double.

"There's 2 of each guardian?" I ask. "Sometimes." Shi says. I decided not to care and keep walking.

What's it matter if there's more guardians. I mean some of them are very good at fighting, but others can be predictable. Some are just plain unlucky.

We continue walking until I hear a roar and suddenly am grabbed before being tossed into the air. I look down as I turn into lightning as I see a dragon. I blast it and it barely seems affected as it glows before sending it right back at me.

I keep flying up as a plan comes to mind. It follows me until we leave the atmosphere. It starts struggling as it starts trying to fly back only to fail as it's wings have nothing to fly on. It keeps flying into space until it's body suddenly stops moving and freezes. I absorb the body and the ice around it.

I kick off a asteroid, as I turn to my metal form to survive re-entry. I slam into the used to be forest, looking around seeing I felt a giant crater. I turn back to crystal and return to my friends. "Impressive. I doubt I could even kill a dragon. How'd you?" He asks.

"All animals on the planet require oxygen no matter what, even if they're aquatic. So I took it to space where there was no oxygen, causing it to suffocate." I say. Shi seems surprised, while Aqua made an 'Oh, that makes sense' face.

"Welp, time to get back on the road. Let's go. One can only dawdle so much before the end of the world." I say. "Dawdle?" Aqua asks.

"Mess around or waste time." I say. We start walking as to who knows where.