6. Miss Montano & Miss Reyna

Shelia and I didn't live too far away from each other. It was about half an hour walk. The nights were much longer already and it wasn't so cold anymore. I noticed her and waved my hand.

"How may I help you today miss Montano?" Shelia said with a very polite voice.

I chuckled. "Oh, miss Reyna! I think I'm terribly sick!" I answered.

Shelia gasped. "My, my... What is it dear?"

I looked at her and then at the ground. "I'm not sure but I might be lovesick." I sighed and sat down at the bench nearby. Shelia sat next to me.

"Then you have to tell her," she said calmly giving me a small smile.

I looked at her speechless. I pointed a finger at me as "me?".

She chuckled and nodded. "Or do you want me to tell her?" She asked joyfully.

"No, no," I shook my head and got the ability to speak back.

"So now it's only a matter of how and when," Shelia said.

I knew that she wasn't joking anymore so I didn't know what to say. Shelia actually had a point. I should either move on and try to come over my crush for Ruby or shoot my shot. Even if it's the most terrifying shot to shoot.

"How do you always know what to say?" I asked Shelia.

Shelia smiled. "No problem, miss Montano."

We went to a gas station and bought sandwiches and soda. We ate and my mood got a lot better. Shelia played some music from her phone and we waved our bodies in the music rhythm. We had been fooling around for more than an hour when Shelia got a phone call from her mom. She had to go home and help her mom. Shelia's parents had decided to go out and Shelia's mom wanted Shelia to pick her outfit. This might sound funny but Shelia always picked her mom's outfit. She had an incredible talent for fashion even though she wasn't that interested in it. After her mom heard that we are together she said that it's not necessary for her to come back home. I said its completely fine and that I allow my psychologist to go back home. We laughed, hugged, and said goodbye to each other.

I walked back home being a lot happier. I decided I will write Ruby a short letter and ask her out on Monday. The plan was to give it her turning literature class, that's if she still sits next to me. Now I only had to write the letter and wait for Monday. This was probably the first time in my life I was waiting for Monday, I thought before falling asleep.