8. Monday night

"What have I done?" I whined covering my face with my hands.

"You asked her out, well done," Shelia answered.

"I can't do this, I will either puke in front of her or got a heart attack."

Shelia chuckled. "No, you won't. Relax."

I lied down in bed, we were in my bedroom. Tomorrow was Tuesday and I was supposed to meet up with Ruby after school. Even that thought alone made me feel sick.

"Hey, what time you guys should arrive there?" She then asked.

"Uh, a little bit past 2 pm, why?"

Shelia rubbed her chin, thinking. Then she nodded as to confirm her thought. "What if I would be there too?" She then said with a small smile.

I wasn't following. "What do you mean?"

I have five lessons tomorrow so I should be able to go there too. Maybe that encourages you and hey if she's rude to you miss Reyna will come to rescue."

I couldn't believe my ears. I smiled. "Would you do that for me?"

"Sure, silly-head," Shelia said and patted my head as I was a pet.

I shook my head so her hand fell off but on my face was a big smile. Shelia being there too did comfort me. We watched a movie together before going to bed. Shelia stayed over for that night. I did think about tomorrow but I still fell asleep quickly and didn't see anything bad that night.