Unresolved

The first person that you think of in the morning and the last you think of in the night is either the cause of your happiness or the cause of your pain.

I believe that he could be both... some days this guy could talk to me and make my whole day. But other days it feels like he stabbed me in the heart and twisted.

This other guy tho makes me feel like I have the potential to matter again. His appearance is perfect but the problem?

I haven't gotten to know him since I've only met him once. We just started talking again this past week.

Our school is holding a winter dance that we call "snowball" kind of cheesy if you ask me haha. But I asked this new guy if he was interested in going but he doesn't seem up to it.

After the dance my best friends and their boyfriends are sleeping over in one house, I don't think that he would want that either. But my best friends will be there and I don't wanna be the fifth wheel.

He could always just go home but then I'd have pretty much no where to go after...

This new guy could be the one I wake up thinking about and falling asleep about. This time may be guaranteed the happiness I'll get in the morning and before bed.

I really want this to work out but... it seems like nothing works out with me.