Chapter 1

I jumped up in joy as I saw his face on the flat screen. He looked so much more mature. My mother and father concealed the joy on their faces. They never approved of my brothers choice in career. If it weren't for him sneaking away to music school he wouldn't be where he is now. I rolled my eyes at my parents whom couldn't take their eyes off the screen. I could tell they were proud of him. I was too. He had done this all on his own.

The performance was amazing. Even other idols were in awe of them. All eight of them showed so much talent that their seniors were surprised. As the stage finished, I gave them a round of applause repeatedly. The smile on my face wouldn't leave. After years of arguments and disobedience, Yeosang  had finally proved himself.

As much as I was proud of him I was also envious. Ever sine he moved away to Seoul, I all of a sudden gained the responsibility to have a set career. I was once a kid to went to ballet classes every week and took gymnastic but now I'm too set on achieving someone else's dream. My choices were a doctor,  a teacher like my mother or a business woman. Yet, I didn't want any of that. I wanted what Yeosang  had.
A few hours went by, I was in my room, alone, until my phone rang. I picked it up and spoke "Hello?". My face became brighter as I heard the voice on the other side.

"You okay?" Yeosang said. I sat up in my bed and smiled as I heard his voice.

"You were amazing earlier" I complimented him.

"You seen me?" he replied.

"Of course I did. That performance was the best I've seen." I replied.

I heard his giggle on the other end. We proceeded to talk for a few more minutes, when the call eventually came to an end.

Sadness overwhelmed me. I missed him more than anything. Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. My mother came in and scanned me.

"Shouldn't you be studying? the final entrance exams are soon." She asked.

I knew this was coming. "I've been studying all morning."

"Then go over all your notes, you can't afford to fail this exam. University is the only option."

On that note she shut the door behind her. I slammed my head into my pillow; a muffled scream left my mouth. I dealt with this everyday. I just wanted a break. I quickly sat up while a loud sigh left my lips. That was the moment I decided I was going to do something with my life.

...

I tiptoed out of my bedroom, careful not to wake my parents. I lifted up my suitcase so it didn't make a noise and made my way to the front door. I walked through the dark, quiet streets. I didn't feel scared nor did I feel regretful, if anything it was the most refreshing moment in my life.

My eyes failed me as I sat on the coach. I was exhausted, yet my ambition stayed strong and alive.

All of a sudden I feel a light tapping on my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes, my vision blurry from the sleep in my eyes. I looked up to see the bus driver looking over me. Confusion washed over me.

"Excuse me miss, but the bus stopped two hours ago." The driver stated.

My eyes widened as I gathered my surroundings, I stood up and looked out of the window to see that It was early sunrise. I must have been traveling all night. I bowed to the driver and thanked him and started setting off to my destination.

As I walked I couldn't help but take in my surroundings. I was finally there, I was in Seoul. My stomach began to turn and my heart started skipping beats as I stood at the front door. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and knocked the door. There was no reply. I opened my eyes and knocked again.
Suddenly, the door opens. My eyes were set on a pair of large dark ones looking right back at me. I recognised him but I couldn't my finger on where from. I stood there awkwardly until I realised the situation I was in.

"I'm sorry, I must have gotten the wrong  address." I said to the stranger.     I got no reply, just his eyes piercing into mine.

"Hyung! who is it?" I heard a familiar voice in the background.

The next thing I hear Is "Yeosoon!?" in a shocked tone.