Chapter 19

--- Seonghwa's P.O.V ---

The sound of heavy breathing filled my dreams, and then whimpering. My eyebrows creased in irritation. Suddenly I felt something grab my shirt. I opened my eyes and spotted Yeosoon. She was lying on my chest, her body drenched in sweat, her eyes shut tightly as tears fell from them and she gripped onto my top as if she was being dragged away from me. I quickly sat up, picking her up with me. I shook her shoulders while sobs left her mouth.

"Yeosoon! it's alright. I'm right here." I urged.

Her eyes began to flutter open. She was grabbing my shoulder with one hand while clenching her stomach in the other. Before I could ask what was wrong, she ran out of my arms and sprinted into the bathroom. I followed behind her. I busted open the door to find her crouched over the toilet, being sick.

I ran behind her, held up her hair and rubbed her back. While vomiting she was crying non-stop. "It hurts." She sobbed.

Seeing her like that broke my heart into little pieces. I was on the verge of tears myself, but I pulled myself together for the sake of Yeosoon. She laid her head over the toilet seat, her breathing heavy, drool spilling out of her mouth. I Helped lift her head and leaned it against the wall. After getting some toilet paper, I wiped her mouth "It's okay, It was just a dream."

"But it's not though." She uttered, her voice brittle.

What had happened to her? I continued to ask myself repeatedly. I watched as she laid up the wall, her eyes closed and her cheeks painted with dry tears. I wished I could take away the nightmares but there was nothing I could do. I caressed her face and planted a kiss on her forehead.Picking her up bridal-style, I carried her into our bedroom and placed her on my bed. She was finally asleep again.

My soul had almost left my body when I heard a voice in the dark "What are you doing?" Yeosang asked, half-asleep.

"She had another nightmare." I explained. "And she was sick."

Yeosang leaned on his elbows and sat up. "Sick?"

"That's never happened before?" I asked.

He laid his head back down "It was only happening at the start." He released a loud sigh "I'll have to go the pharmacy tomorrow to pick up her medicine."

On that note, I slipped into bed next to Yeosoon. I moved my arm under her head and lifted the cover over her shoulder. I felt comfort knowing that she was next to me, If I could've had it my way she would never have been leaving my sight. I gazed at her peaceful state, wondering how such a sweet person could be living such a fearful life. Just having that thought made me hold her tighter, I rested my head on hers and closed my eyes, eventually losing myself to sleep.

...

--- Yeosoon's P.O.V ---

*The next morning*

I woke up by Seonghwa poking my cheeks. As soon as my eyes fluttered open, I swatted his hand away and pulled the cover over my head. "Please don't tell me you have another schedule today." I groaned.

Seonghwa came under the quilt and his hands travelled down my waist, I giggled as he started to tickle my stomach. He eventually lifted me up and sat me on top of him. "We have a photoshoot to be at in 2 hours." He said.

I pouted and looked at him with doe eyes. "Can't I just stay here?" I whined.

"Do you not want to see my photoshoot face?" He asked, his large eyes widening along with a sneaky smirk.

He then proceeded to pose with his face, biting his lip and sticking out his tongue slightly. I placed my finger over his lips, as if telling him to shush. "Maybe I could reconsider." I said, sarcastically.

I leaned over and fixed my lips on his. After releasing, his eyes were still closed so I pecked him on the nose. "Thank you for last night."

I remembered everything, from the sickly feeling in the pit of my stomach to the tinge at the back of my throat. It had been years since I had vomited from a dream and I had forgotten how horrible it was. But Seonghwa was there with me every moment, it meant the world to me. I didn't know how to thank him.

His response was tucking my hair behind my ear and grinning as he scanned my face. "I would do anything for you."

Even is cheesy comments made my cheeks burn. I lifted up my shirt to cover my face. I could hear his giggle at my response. He sat up and removed my top from my head but I buried my face in is neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Did I make you shy?" he laughed.

"No." My words were muffled.

He picked me up in the same position and carried me out of the bedroom and into where all the members sat eating their food. I could already feel their eyes on me. "What's wrong with her?" Jongho asked.

"I made her blush and now she is embarrassed." Seonghwa replied.

I lifted my head, pouted and nudged him with my fist "No I'm not." I insisted. "And put me down."

He did as he was told and followed me as I sat down, him taking the seat next to mine. "So what exactly have we got to do today?" I asked, as I took a spoonful of cereal.

"First we have a photoshoot with STAR magazine." Hongjoong stated "And then we have to film the log."

"And you're going to be in it." Yunho added.

My head jolted up from my food and in his direction "Why?"

"Because that's how we are going to announce you're my twin sister." Yeosang said.

All of a sudden the whole dining table was full of milk and cheerio's. Both me and Yeosang glared at the members bug-eyed. All their mouths were wide-open and you could see more of the white in their eyes. Mingi even had milk spilling from his mouth.

As I wiped the spit off my face I asked "What the hell was that?"

San looked as if he was in a trance "You're twins?!"

I looked at my brother who was just as clueless as I was "You didn't notice?" He asked.

Wooyoung was almost pulling out his hair "No! I though she was like two years younger than you. Omg Do I have to call you Noona now."

Seonghwa stared at me, one eyebrow raised "That's why you do everything the same.

Proving his point, Yeosang and I both shouted "No we don't" in sync.

After making eye contact with him, we sunk in our chairs. Truthfully, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. That was the moment when I had realised that Yeosang hadn't even told them he had a sister never mind a twin. Once that was put out there, we all finished what was remaining of our breakfast, leaving me and Seonghwa to clean up the mess.