Part 30

It had been around an hour since I stormed off. Thankfully the boys had given me time to gather my thoughts. Seeing Jooheon's face again gave me goosebumps and his apology refused to leave my mind. There was a small part of me that believed him. Maybe he really has changed. But the side of my brain that contained common sense told me otherwise. My train of thoughts were put on pause by a light knock on the door. Soon after, Yeosang popped his head in. I laid my head down, refusing to face him. I felt as he sat next to me "I shouldn't have said that." He admitted "It isn't your fault and I know I should have told you but you were just so happy..."

I sat up and faced him, regret explored his face causing me to feel guilty. I sighed and looked down. "You were right." I confessed "if only I had the guts back then."

He stroked my hair. "Don't blame yourself."

I eventually looked at him "you could have at least warned me."

"I know and I'm sorry." He apologised. "Please don't be mad at me." How could I ever be mad at him? He glared at me with doe eyes and forcefully quivered his lips. "Forgive me."

I pushed him backwards and released my fighting smile. "Fine but only if you buy me chicken."

"Why don't we go out to eat, just the two of us. It's been a while since we've had alone time." He suggested.

I nodded and jumped out of bed, entering the living room. Seonghwa was sleeping on so couch so I tip-toed over to the sofa and kneeled so my face was facing Hwa's. I pecked his Lips and stroked his face resulting in his eyes fluttering open. The moment his eyes met mine, a smirk appeared on his face. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Showering you with love." I teased.

He leaned forward, picking me up by my waist and placed him on top of him. My cheeks instantly began to burn as he scanned my eyes. I nudged him "Stop looking at me like that." I nagged.

He didn't budge, only a mischievous grin showed itself. "Are you getting shy?" He teased.

I covered my cheeks with my hands. Seonghwa then decided to poke my stomach and tickle me, making me burst out in laughter. I fell forward, into his arms and buried my face in his neck "stop it!" I begged but my giggles was telling a different story. He eventually stopped, both of us out of breath. "That was mean." I pouted.

He held my cheeks and brought my face closer to his, closing the gap between us. His lips were soft as he pressed them against my own. He ran his fingers in my hair with one hand while his other caressed my thigh. I slid my palm under his shirt as his kisses traced down my neck. Suddenly I felt something hard on my inner thigh. I chuckled at the situation as he removed his lips from my neck and glared at me with wide eyes, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. "You're adorable when you're embarrassed." I prodded before moving my hands on the sides of his face and once again our tongues  intertwined. He loosened into my grip as his hands travelled up and shirt.

Stopping anything from going further a shrill voice echoed through the room. "Stoppppp!!!!" Yeosang screamed as he covered his eyes. "Do you two ever get a  get a room?"

Just as I was about to climb off Seonghwa, he held my waist tightly and shook his head at me with large eyes. I contained laughter as I repositioned my self so I was lying in between his legs.

"Seriously Hyung, that's my sister." Yeosang said as he went to put his shoes on by the door "are ready, Yeosoon?"

When he was out of sight I jumped off the sofa and watched as Hwa ran to the bathroom. Giggles filled me as I followed my brother. "What are you laughing at?" He asked as we walked through the streets of Seoul.

"Nothing." I replied, my voice chipper.

He ruffled my hair and pulled me into a headlock, playfully. "I think you're getting too comfortable with that boyfriend of yours." He joked.

"Hey! Get off me." I cackled as he poked my sides.

We continued like that until we reached the restaurant. It was impossible to explain how contended I felt to spend time with my brother. I regretted not being close with him when we were younger. Every time we spoke it would either be when we were arguing or when or being forced to apologise to each other. We laughed and joked as we ate our food and reminisced about past memories. It was the first time we had gone out together and actually had a good time.

To my surprise, a familiar face soon entered the restaurant. "Lisa?!" I called.

Her head jotted in our direction. Once she spotted me, a huge smile grew on her face and she held her arms out inviting me into a hug. She held my shoulders "what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm with my brother." I replied as Yeosang stood up and introduced himself.

"It's nice to finally meet you." She said as she bowed.

Lisa and Yeosang had never met in person. She moved in with us only months after he moved away and she moved to Seoul just before he returned.
We invited her to sit with us and she happily accepted. We told Yeosang about all our previous moments together and he laughed with us. Overall it was a great day. "Hey, you guys should come back to my place for a bit, it's still pretty early." She chimed.

"I don't think we should. We have to leave for training early tomorrow." Yeosang disagreed.

I nudged him "oh come on. It won't be for long besides I haven't seen her in years." I pleaded.

After much convincing he finally agreed to come with us. While we were driving there Lisa mentioned "I just have to pick something up for a friend first."

She parked at the back off a tall building and asked us to follow her inside, so we did. She lead us into an empty practice room. Lisa jogged to the end of the roomed and picked something of the floor, she then turned to us and smiled "It really was good seeing you."

Her smiled faded as did my vision once I felt a hard impact on the back of my head.