Chapter 22

--- Yeosoon's  P.O.V ---

As the soft ice cream melted in my mouth, my whole body exhaled. I sat next to Seonghwa and opposite Hongjoong, Mingi also tagged along since he felt left out. We had spent the last hour talking as if we were normal friends having a day out. That's if you ignore the paparazzi that follows and takes pictures of every move you make. Me and Hwa stayed at least 2 metres apart, I tagged along next to Joong. 

I could feel Seonghwa's presence no matter how far away we was from each other. After what had happened previously, he felt conscious about being away from me. That made me feel warm on the inside. 

"Are you sure you're okay now?" Mingi asked for the 3rd time.

I placed my hand on his and raised my eyebrows. "I'm not going to rip your head off, unless you keep asking me." 

He bolted his hand away from mine and re-feasted on his chocolate ice cream. Luckily for us, the shop was on a private street so there weren't any paparazzi waiting for us outside. I was finally able to untense my muscles and breath steadily. 

Due to the timing, my emotions were all over the place. I kept unintentionally lashing out on the members, then I felt extremely guilty and started to cry. Thankfully all of them understood and didn't take anything personally. It was another reason to be grateful for them. 

Once we arrived back to the dorm, Seonghwa didn't leave my side. For hours we were wrapped in each others arms on the couch as we watched dramas. Every time I felt hungry he would rush to the kitchen to bring me food, When I had stomach cramps he would massage my stomach and get me a hot water bottle and every mood swing that occurred he remained understanding.

As we laid in silence, my phone began to ring. I sat up, grabbed my phone and read the caller ID. You sighed when you saw the familiar number. "Who is it?" Seonghwa asked.

"I don't know." I replied "The same number has been ringing me repeatedly for days now. I assume it's a saesang."

He snatched the phone out of my hand and answered the call. In panic, I tried and failed to retrieve the phone. His defence was standing up so he was too tall for me to reach. 

"Who is this?" He asked. 

I crossed my arms and pouted until he looked at me bug-eyed. "Uh... yeah she's right here. One second." 

I raised my eyebrows and jotted my head. He slowly lowered the phone with a grin on his face and handed it to me. I took it out of his hand and raised it to my ear, confused by his reaction.

"Kang Yeosoon, speaking." 

"Hi, My name is Kim Ju-so. I work for JYPE." He spoke "I'm calling to inform you that you have passed the audition process and we would like to invite you to become a trainee at the company."

My whole body flopped onto the couch, my posture remaining straight. I was speechless for the first time in my life. "Y-Yes I would love too." 

"Great!" Mr Kim replied "If you could come to the company at noon tomorrow so you can receive your ID badge and a tour." 

"I'll be there." I said before ending the call. 

Seonghwa was looking at me like Cheshire. I stared at him, my eyes wide and my mouth hanging open. "I just got into JYP." I uttered. 

After several seconds of processing the information, I eventually jumped in the air and into Seonghwa's arms. He span me around while my legs were in the air. Meanwhile, Mingi and Joong scattered out of their rooms in a hurry. "What happened?" Mingi asked, his hands were held up in defence.