Chapter 13

All nine of us scattered through the front door out of exhaustion. It was now close to midnight and all of us were starving and tired. We collapsed on the sofas, loud sighs filled the air. I said "Was there any need for it to take that long?" They responded with quiet laughs. I sat up and looked around at the members who had worked hard all day. They had barely any time to have dinner so I stood up and asked "I'm making ramen, do you all want some?"

"You are an angel, Kang." Wooyoung replied, his words slurring while giving me a thumbs up.

Although before I could reply Yeosang said "Thanks, but I already know."

Wooyoung nudged him on the arm "Not you."

Laughter filled the exhausted atmosphere. I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen to prepare for dinner. I grabbed many packets of ramen from the cabinets and a large pot. After turning on the oven and filling the pot up with the water and let it boil. While waiting for it, I went into the bathroom to remove the light layer of makeup I had applied for the audition.

Suddenly, I hear someone entering the bathroom. I dropped the wipes out of my hand and turned to see who it was. My tense body had loosened and my eyelids became heavier. "I'm in here." I said.

Ignoring my obvious statement, Seonghwa walked closer to me. I tried to step back but I was already against the sink. He moved closer until there was only centimetres between us. "What are you doing?" He scanned my face, eventually setting his eyes on my lips. "Hwa?"

Confusion overwhelmed me as my stomach had butterflies and my heartbeat fastened. My breathing became heavier the more he stared at me, why was he making me feel this way? "You didn't answer me earlier" He finally said, searching my eyes.

"What did you want me to say to that." I replied, lowering my head slightly.

He cupped my chin and lifted my head up, "That you like me too."

My chest continued to move up and down aggressively. I couldn't reply to him. The truth was I had no Idea how I felt about him. Even the first time I had laid my eyes on him my heart had skipped a beat. I kept my distance from him compared to the other members yet I never truly understood why. It wasn't until he danced with me that I knew he was different from the others. The other boys were just how I felt about Yeosang, my brothers. But I never saw Seonghwa that way. When he told me he liked me, it was more like a smack in the face by reality.

The only words that could leave my mouth were "We can't do this"

He bit his lip while I stared at them, It took all my power to pull my self together until he said in a whisper "Kiss me." he licked his lips "Please"

Finally giving in, our lips pressed together. My eyes closed and my body loosened. Quickly realising what had happened, I pulled away. I stared at him, My eyes wider that before. I looked at his lips again. Resisting was my only challenge. Seonghwa cupped my faced and traced his finger over my lips. In that moment I no longer cared.

Our tongues intertwined. Seonghwa slid his hand through my hair and I had my arms rested around his neck. His brows furrowed as the passion enhanced. He lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, he sat me on the sink, my back against the mirror. His kisses travelled down my neck causing a small moan to escape my mouth, I gripped his hair and ran my other hand up his shirt. Our breaths became heavier as moments went by. Seonghwa grabbed my waist, his hands slowly moving upward towards my breasts, I allowed it and guided him further.

The moment was sweet and passionate, every second felt sensational. Suddenly, I felt his mouth open on my neck as he began to suck, I could feel the blood rush. I pushed my legs that were around his waist closer so his pelvis was touching mine. He left a light kiss where he had left his mark. In response, I regained his lips on mine. I put his hands on my breasts as he took control of them himself. As he did, I relocated my lips to his ear and sucked on his lobe before I moved to his neck. I marked him above his collar bone and copied as action by kissing the sweet spot. A quiet moan left his mouth. Our lips came in contact one more time before we pulled apart. Our eyes refusing to open until moments after.

"I know you feel what I feel." Seonghwa said, his voice had became hoarse and his breath was heavier.

In response, I caressed his cheek and looked at his now red plump lips. "But it can't happen." I replied.

He traced his finger over the hickey on my lower neck. "So this means nothing to you?"

The only thing I could do was stare at him with sorrow. I kept hearing Yeosang in my head, what he would say if he saw us at that moment. He would have never forgive me, and I couldn't lose my brother.

Too little too late, Reality had smacked me in the face harder than before. My mouth flew open. "What the hell are we supposed to do about these?" I said, pointing at the bruise on my neck.

Seonghwa seemed just as shocked as me. Instead of panicking, He lifted my up by my waist off the sink and placed me so I was standing next to him. He opened the cabinet under the sink and searched through the products. He brought out my black make-up bag and showed it to me. "I hope you have some concealer.

We had spent almost 10 minutes trying to cover the hickeys up. They weren't perfect so Seonghwa had to put his hood up. I faced him and sighed. "I obviously don't need to tell you not to tell anyone."

He winked at me and gave me a reassuring nod. "You go out first, I'll wait a few minutes."

I did as I was told and left the bathroom and entered the kitchen. I had forgotten about the boiling water so I quickly put in the ramen and started stirring. I heard Jongho calling from the living room "How much longer?"

"It's almost done!" I called.

At that time Seonghwa had walked passed and gave me a quick glance. He chucked me a hoodie and continued to walk into the living room as if nothing had happened. I picked up the hoodie and noticed it was Mingi's. He was smart for not giving me his. I put it on and tightened the strings so the hickey wasn't visible.

After Joong had helped me set up the table, I brought in the pot of ramen and placed it in the middle of the table. I took my seat next to my brother and said "Dig in." All eight of them immediately started dishing their food. "Oh by the way, Mingi I burrowed your hoodie." He gave me a thumbs up while slurping his noodles. Yeosang nudged me to start eating so I took my first mouthful of food that day.