Chapter 4

It was finally the end of the day. After making a total fool out of myself, I just pretended it didn't happen. We all went to grab our bags until Seonghwa spoke up. "I'm going to stay behind tonight to practice more."

"Do you want me to stay with you, Hyung?" San offered.

"No, You've all been working all day. Unless Yeosoon wants to stay." he said.

I was took back by his words. Why did he want me to stay behind?

"Is that okay, Yeosang?" He asked.

Yeosang hesitated for a moment before looking at me. Finally, he sighed and agreed. "Get her back safe, Hyung."

As they all left one by one they either patted me on my back, messed up my hair or if your Wooyoung trying to piss of his Hyung, then I got a wink and a kiss blown in my face. Yet, I could hear his scream from halfway down the hall.

After they had left, everything became awkward. Seonghwa was sat at the back of the room with his legs crossed and his phone in his hands. I walked up to him and sat in front of him. "Why did you want me to stay?" I asked out of curiosity. he put his phone down and looked straight into my eyes. It made me feel nervous and I had no clue why. After seconds past he finally spoke.

"Do you know any of our choreographies?" He asked, still glaring at me as if he was reading my aura.

Confused by his question, I answered. "I know a few of them."

"Then tell me your favourite."

"Erm... maybe pirate king." I replied still intrigued as to what was happening.

He picked up his phone again and played the song. He stood up and held out his hand, offering to help me up. I accepted. "Dance with me" He said.

The next thing I know we were standing in position counting the beats down. Although I had revised this dance until it was stuck in my memory, I still felt as if it was going to leave my mind as I stood next to him. I was never one to be embarrassed about dancing in front of people but he was a legit professional, I couldn't have competed.

To my surprise we both danced in perfect sync, our bodies just responded to the music as if we had been doing it for hours on end. Throughout the whole routine I focused on myself, trying to ignore Seonghwa.

Eventually, the music came to end leaving us both out of breath. I put my hands on my knees and took deep breaths. Seonghwa started giggling. "You're really good." He complimented me.

I stood up and thanked him with a smile. We both sat back down and drank some water. "When did you learn to dance?" He asked me. My smile faded after hearing those words.

"I've been dancing ever since I could walk." I said. I looked up at him only to catch eye contact. "Why did you want me to stay here with you?" I asked again.

He just smiled. "I wanted to see you happy again."

Confusion washed over me "What do you mean?"

He moved closer to me, but it wasn't uncomfortable. "I don't think I've ever seen you as joyful as you are when you're dancing." He explained. "As soon as you realised we were watching you, you stopped. That was the moment I noticed the excitement drain out of you."

I paused for a moment. I hadn't even realised that about myself and yet he noticed it straight away. He had been training all day but he still stayed extra time just to dance with me. It was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me. I must have been staring at him at that moment, he stroked my hair gently and said "Can you dance for me?" I just laughed at his comment until my eyes laid on his again.

"You were being serious?" I asked. He nodded. Embarrassed would be the first word I'd used to describe how I felt in that moment. But still... I got up and played 'our page' by SHINee. I made my own choreography a few months back. Before getting into position I glanced at Seonghwa who gave me a reassuring nod.

Throughout the whole song I felt nothing but ecstatic. I no longer felt self conscious , my only thought was to respectfully portray the message of the song in my movements. Every gesture or action I made looked graceful and pure while My face showed nothing but lamentation. The last movement was me lying on the floor and holding up my hand as if I was grasping for something and slowly releasing my grip on the thing I held on to. For the final position I was lying on the floor, my hand rested on my head.

Once the music had stopped, I sat up and looked at my one man audience. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes were bigger than before. I laughed at his expression. "How was it?" I asked.

He stood up and walked over to me who was still sitting on the floor with my legs out. he bent down to my level and messed up my hair "You, Yeosoon are amazing." He said. In response I pushed him slightly causing him to lose his balance so he was lying on the floor. We both started laughing at each other, It made me happy. Happiness I haven't felt since before Yeosang had left. I went from being lonely to having 7 new brothers who treated me as if I was their own. I was forever thankful for that.