Part 32

Yeosoon's POV

I don't know how long it had been since they took us there but my whole body was exhausted. I thought about the members, how clueless they must be about the situation me and Yeosang were in. Hongjoong would be in his room working, Mingi and Yunho would be doing something undoubtedly crazy meanwhile WooSanHwa would be bullying each other until they fall asleep. A smile stuttered on my face when I thought about them although it was instantly wiped off after receiving a slap from Jooheon. I could heard Yeosang growl when he hit me. "What do you think you're smiling at." Joonheon questioned. My eyes became glossy as he screamed at me meanwhile Lisa would repeatedly tease Yeosang. My whole body officially ached as bruises pained me. I couldn't bare to look at Yeosang's face, I just wanted to hug him and tell him that everything is going to be okay but I could barely move myself.

"So what's your plan?" Yeosang asked, his eyes half closed. "Are you just gonna keep us here until we die?"

"We're waiting for our ride so we can take you back to Incheon. Then the fun can start." Lisa smirked.

"You're mental" Yeosang spat.

This caused Jooheon to grab him by the throat and stand him up. "You're going to regret that."

"No. No I'm not."

Jooheon went to punch him but he weakly ducked causing his fist to hit the wall behind him but it was a mirror causing it to shatter. We all stepped back, avoiding the glass. Jooheon held his wrist as it dropped with blood and began groaning. Lisa quickly ran up to him, trying to comfort the injured man but he pushed her away. She landed on her hands and knees directly in the glass. Her squeal resonated throughout the echoey room.

Grabbing all of our attentions, ATEEZ filled the room, Seonghwa being the first one in. They all froze when they saw us but me and my brother sighed in relief. Jooheon chuckled "So they came to save their friends" he pouted "how cute."

To my surprise Seonghwa charged up to Jooheon, his fist soon connecting with his nose. Jooheon fell back as his vision went blurry. "That's for everything you did to my girlfriend. You sick freak." Seonghwa spat.

His attention was soon put on me. Hwa ran up to me and began untying the ropes instantly meanwhile Wooyoung ran to Yeosang as the others surrounded Lisa and Jooheon. "Are you okay baby?" He asked while his hands were busy.

My voice came out shaky "y-yeah, I'm fine just get me out of here."

Before he was able to finish, we all focused on the door as 6 men came pouring in. I recognised them, they were Jooheon's little posse. "About time." Jooheon sighed as his head hit the floor after San's fist hit his jaw.

Yunho cracked his neck and fingers "well, I was hoping to not use violence but...I guess one time wouldn't hurt." He shrugged before charging at Shownu, causing the riot to begin. Mingi attacked Minhyuk by kicking his stomach, Poor San tried to fight Wonho with his taekwondo skills, Hongjoong dealt with Hyungwon while Jongho got stuck with kihyun. Seonghwa continued to untie me rapidly. Eventually the tight strain on my wrists was gone I rubbed the wounds that were left. Seonghwa cupped my face and pecked my lips "go and help the others." I told him and turned to Woo you struggled with Yeosang's ropes. Crawled over to them and ordered Woo to follow Hwa as I began releasing my brother. "Everything is gonna be fine. I promise." I assured, tears spilling. Once I had untied him, I wrapped his arm around Amy shoulders and helped him stand up. "Are you able to walk?" I asked.

He nodded and attempted to place one foot in front of the other but his body was too exhausted causing him to fall. I helped him back up and hauled him past the chaotic scene and sneaked out of the door. I could hear the others running behind us eventually catching up. Yunho lifted Yeosang on his shoulder and Seonghwa gave me a piggy back. As soon as we exited the building, we all jumped into the bus and demanded the manager to start driving. We watched as our attackers tried to follow behind but the vehicle was too fast. Once we lost sight of them everyone sunk into their seats "what the hell just happened!" The manager yelled, making us all jump. "I swear to god I sometimes wonder if the money is worth it." He mumbled to himself.

I looked up at Seonghwa, he had a large bruise painted on his cheek so I caressed it lightly resulting in him looking at me and smiling you. "You got hurt." I mentioned, my voice wobbly.

He placed his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him and resting his head on mine. "It was worth it." He said.

"I'm so sorry that we couldn't come sooner." Yunho apologised.

"Yeah. Me. Too." San struggled to talk due to his swollen face. Wonho really did a number on him.

Wooyoung stroked Yeosang's hair as he laid on his lap. "Is he going to be okay?" Woo asked.

I looked back at my brother, he had being injured the most. "An ice pack should do me." Yeosang chuckled. His sense of humour refused to diffuse, Steven in his situation.

When we got home, the 9 of us sat in the living room with ice packs and frozen food on our swollen bodies. It was silent until "tonight's been a treat" Mingi joked.

Everyone nodded and agreed sarcastically. After everything that happened we held a genuine smile on our faces. "What are we gonna tell the company about our faces?" Hongjoong asked.

"I asked them not to touch the face." Yunho whimpered.

"The makeup artists are gonna kill us." Jongho noted. Everyone agreed.

"How's your leg?" San asked me.

I had almost forgotten about my broken leg. "I'm more worried about you. Wonho battered you."

"He did not!" He pointed at me "you should have seen him. He was much worse"

Only an hour after we were all showered and tucked in bed. Seonghwa assisted me as I took my medicine then he carried me to bed. "I could have walked,you know?" I poked his chest once he climbed in the bed next to me.

"I know but I like being close to you." He replied, his nose touching mine.

"Thank you for saving us." I whispered, not wanting to wake Yeosang.

He stroked me cheek as he scanned my face. "I would do anything for you." On that note, I fell into a peaceful sleep in his warm arms.