Chapter 17

I could feel Seonghwa's eyes burning through the side of my head. My heart was racing, my palms became sweaty and every breath I took was heavy. Yeosang's gaze was dipped in exhaustion. He wanted what was best for me, and at that moment it was Seonghwa.

My brother re-visited his attention to Seonghwa. "What about you?" He asked.

Hwa sat up and hesitantly slid his fingers through mine. "Of course I like her." He said, staring me in my eyes. "She means the world to me."

"It's not you I'm worried about Hyung." Yeosang admitted. "It's her."

He focused on me with his eyebrows raised. "Don't leave him in the dark, Yeosoon." He mumbled before standing up and looking down on the pair of us. "Obviously I can't control this. So as long as your both happy then I will be too."

My jaw slightly dropped at his response. I didn't know whether he was joking or being sincere. I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. "Your being serious?" I asked.

He nodded. "But if I see one of those things on your necks again, I will not tolerate it." He warned, pointing at us.

I couldn't help but smile at his words. I bounced with joy. I looked at Seonghwa who held a huge ear-to-ear grin on his face, and wrapped my arms tightly around him like a koala.

"So does this mean Hyung and Yeosoon are dating?" San asked.

We slowly broke our hug and looked at each other. Were we dating? The air turned awkward, as the pair of us lowered our heads. He turned his full body around to face me and took both my hands. While gazing into my eyes he said "Will you be my girlfriend?"

The moment would have been perfect if we weren't surrounded by 7 hooligans who started heaving and gagging sarcastically. Surprisingly, Yeosang even joined in. I gave them all a warning glare and yet they only lowered their volume slightly. I re-focused my attention on Seonghwa. I took a moment to think about everything we have done together the past couple of months. Although it had been a short time all those tiny moments meant everything to me.

I nodded shyly and replied "Yes."

His response was pulling me into a tight hug and giving me a light kiss on my forehead. He held my shoulders and laid his eyes on mine "I will treat you like a queen." He said.

I nudged him after everyone started teasing his words. "That was cheesy." I laughed.

Hwa held the same expression on his face as he did every time the members picked on him, To calm him down I pecked him on the cheek and whispered in his ear "I liked it though." After removing my mouth from his ear, I came across the cheeky smile on his face .

Randomly, something had clicked in my mind. "What will people say?" I asked. We needed to think logically, Seonghwa was under a contract and I was possibly soon to become a trainee. We weren't in the best situations when it came to being in a relationship.

As a leader would, Hongjoong stood next to Yeosang "I know one thing for sure..." He said "We can't let the public or KQ know."

We all agreed with him. We came to the terms that we would announce to the press that I am Yeosang's sister so fans won't be troubled by rumours or start sending me hate, and that me and Seonghwa must never let the company know about our relationship.

The rest of that night went smoothly. Although I was still surprised about Yeosang's response to everything.

I was in our bedroom putting away my clothes when I heard the door open. It was Seonghwa. I put down my clothes while he came and stood opposite me. Honestly, I was expecting us to be awkward at first but it was nothing like that. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "So you're my girlfriend?"

I smirked wile resting my arms on his shoulders "Weird, right?" I replied

"That means I was right then." He said in a breathy voice

"About what?"

He backed me up against the chest of drawers and placed his hand on my left cheek. "You feeling the same way as me."

I slid my hand down his chest "I thought you would've gotten the hint after what happened." I confessed.

His face inched closer to mine, licking his lips while staring at mine. He held my face in his large hands and pressed his soft lips against mine. As soon as we made contact I felt butterflies in my stomach and sparks racing through my veins. This kiss wasn't the same as last time, it felt right in everyway.

Pulling away just in time, I heard the door open as Mingi entered. Both me and Seonghwa scrambled to opposite ends of the room in a matter of milliseconds. I buried my hands in my face, covering my flushed cheeks. Seonghwa put his hood up and pulled the strings so his expression was invisible. Mingi's mouth formed a circle as if he were about to whistle, he remained bug-eyed as we stood in an awkward silence.

I released my held breath once he spoke "Erm... we are having ice cream, I just came to ask if you wanted some."

My response was lowering my head and hurriedly exiting the room, the pair of them following behind me. I started fanning my face as I entered the dining area where the members sat. While taking a seat next to my brother, he looked at me with a crease in his eyebrows. The next thing I knew he had placed his palm on my forehead. "What are you doing?" I asked, my body frozen.

"Your face is red, Are you feeling okay?" He asked. Genuine concerned announced on his face.

I could see Seonghwa and Mingi giggling in the corner of my eye, causing me to kick Hwa under the table while swatting Yeosang's arm out of my face. "I'm fine." I replied, Glaring at the two laughing to themselves.

While taking my first bite of ice cream Wooyoung decided to speak "So when are you two going on your first date?

I could feel the soft ice travelling up my nose as I choked on it, Meanwhile both Seonghwa and Yeosang didn't bother to keep it in their mouths. Everyone just glared at Wooyoung, no one speaking. Eventually, getting the gist of the situation, he lowered his head, smirked and continued eating.

As If it wasn't awkward enough, the whole atmosphere had become tense. Although it wasn't awkward for me and Hwa, we had to allow the members to adjust to the situation. We were comfortable together but we were so used to hiding it that it became a constant habit.