Chapter 2

Yeosang stood in front of the man in the doorway and looked down me. I suddenly felt intimidated. "What the hell are you doing here?!" He asked. "Does mother and father know you're here?" before I could answer, he stroked back his hair in frustration and sighed until he eventually dragged me inside.

Within seconds, I was sitting on a sofa with eigth boys surronding me. Nervousness filled up inside of me. I had never wanted to curl up into a ball more than that moment.

"Hyung, you're not supposed to bring girls into the dorm." The tall red headed man said, he had a pointy nose and a bright smile.

"The agancy will kill you." The smallest one warned.

Yeosang turned around to face them with a scornful look. "I did not bring her here." He then proceeded to turn around and focus his attention on me. "She's my sister."

Following the statment was a series of gasps. Yeosang ignored them and continued "Don't make me ask you again Yeosoon, why have you come here?"

I looked down at my feet and said "I wanted to be like you" I said qiuetly. there was a silence. I felt Yeosang's strong arms wrap aroung my shoulders. I think he knew exactly how I was feeling, he was once in my situation and wanted nothing more in life than to acheive his dreams. He also knew the pressure of our parents.

"Please don't make me go back home." I asked.

He looked at me for a minute before saying "I won't. I will have to speak with the agency about you staying here with us."

Out of excitment I jumped into his arms, although the moment was cut short by mutiple people clearing their throats. I looked around only to see seven men smiling at us. I had finally realised where I had seen them before. They were my brothers members.

Yeosang introduced me to them one by one. The tall one with the red hair was mingi. The small one was the leader Hongjoong, then there was yunho, wooyoung, jongho and san. Finally, the guy with the big dark eyes. He stared at my shyly, he looked a little lost. He greeted me awkwardly and introduced himself as seonghwa the eldest.

"Thats seonghwa, he and I are roomates so you will be sleeping in our room." Yeosang stated.

Seonghwa's eyes had widended "What?!"

"I think hyung is a little flustered." Wooyoung laughed and joked.

"yah!" Yeosang shouted. "you're not aloud to like my sister."

I rolled my eyes and nudged his sholder "Stop being silly." And laughed it off.

Time flew by as I began to unpack my things. All of a sudden a smiley Hongjoong approached me a sat on the floor opposite me, my suitcase was the only thing separating us.

"I've spoken with our manager and the CEO about you staying here with us." He said.

I put my full attention on him "And? what did they say."

"They said it's fine. But it's only because you're Yeosang's sister." he stated.

I screamed out of joy, while Hongjoong laughed with me. After I had calmed down and finished un-packing with Joong's help, I went into the kitchen to help prepare dinner.

I saw Seonghwa grilling some meat, his back facing me. I walked up to him and ask "Do you need help with anything?"

He slightly jumped and looked at me while continuing his task. "No... It's okay, you can go and sit down. It won't be long now." He smiled at me and redirected his attention to the food.

"Well, if you need anything let me know." I say before I leave to join the others. I sat down next to San.

"Right." Yeosang started. "We need to set some ground rules since Yeosoon is staying with us now."

"You don't need to change anything." I claimed

"First!" He continued, ignoring me. "You must accompany us everywhere. That includes training, photoshoots, Variety shows and events."

"I don't think that's necessary." Seonghwa said as he laid out our meals. Finally he came and sat in the empty spot beside me awkwardly. "You have to let her have some freedom."

"You don't know her like I do. I need to keep my eye on her." Yeosang said, while glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes and began eating.

"So what are the other rules?" Jongho asked.

"We can't let ATINY find out who she is. We have no idea how they will react."

"I agree." Hongjoong added.

"Lastly, No dating my members." He said, once again draining my soul away with his stare.

Tension built up throughout the room. Everyone went silent. I was angry at Yeosang for trying to control me, the thought of having to follow him everywhere seemed like hell. And then he made everything awkward.

The silence broke by Yeosang's words "I spoke to mum and dad."

In response I jotted my head up from my food and raised my eyebrows.

"They are really mad at you, Yeosoon. But don't worry about it, I told them you will talk when you are ready."

I thanked him and lowered my head. I felt guilty. I had barged into their lives as if it meant nothing. The truth was that they were extremely busy and hardworking, I just felt like I was interfering.

Surprisingly, they made me feel nothing but welcome. Yunho and Mingi joked and played stupid games with me, Hongjoong would let me sit with him while he worked (Honestly, It was the only time I got peace and quiet.). Wooyoung, Jongho and San would take me out to karaoke and arcades While Seonghwa would let me help clean and cook with him. Overall, everything was going so well.