Together

Here is music to listen as you read

Diego P.O.V

After I kissed Shira, Shira looked at me  with a smile. Then she laid her head on my chest. I was so happy to have Shira in my arms, again.

Then Shira spoke, "Diego I'm so sorry..."

Then I placed my finger on her lips and I spoke, "Shira there is nothing to say. I always love you even though you hurt me. I'm sorry if I was being annoying to you."

"Not anymore, when I realized it was you. I wished I didn't said those things."

I spoke, "We didn't know each other in the beginning. When the first I saw you it reminded me about when we were little kids and the day when you moved out"

Then Shira blushed and spoke, "I remembered when I kissed you on your cheek."

"I know Shira, ever since you were gone. I wanted to be with you."

"Me too, Diego. We can talk more in your house if your parents are okay. My parents are out to work."

I responded, "Sure, my parents would be glad that you came back to town, especially my mom."

Then Shira started giggling, I a bit confused what Shira was giggling about. Then I realized my mom talking about marriage me and Shira.

Shira spoke, "Can you take me a ride to your home."

I gladly spoke, "Sure, kitty."

Then Shira got inside my car, then I got in. Shira was a bit awed of my Dodge charger.

Shira spoke, "Nice car, Diego."

"Thanks."

I started driving to my house. The thing is that we didn't know that we were being watched by Kayla.

As soon I to my house, I opened the door for Shira. Shira smiles at me. I got inside my house, I saw my parents were on the couch watching TV.

I spoke, "Mom, dad."

They turned their heads and looked at me.

My mom spoke, "Thank goodness you came back home. It seems you are happy for some reason."

I responded, "Yeah, I am. I want to present you somebody."

My dad asked, "Who?"

Then I went to grabbed Shira's hand and present my parents. As soon they saw Shira they didn't recognize her first then Shira spoke.

"Hi."

Then my parents remembered the voice.

They spoke in disbelief, "Shira?"

"Yes, is me a old friend of Diego."

They my parents saw that we were holding hands, and they assume that we are dating.

My mom spoke, "I can't believe it is actually you Shira and how much you have grown. I assume you are dating my son."

"Yes, I'm dating your son."

"Where are your parents? Do they know you are here?"

"No, they are at work."

Then my mom spoke, "Oh. Let me get you all something to eat."

"No problem."

We went to the dinning room and we sat down. We were sitting close together. Then my mom brought us some food.

Then my mom spoke, "When did you met Diego after so long?"

Then Shira started explained the story when we recognized each other.

Then my parents were glad that we are together after so long. After eating we decided to watch some TV. When we were TV Shira was sitting next to me and I had arm over her shoulder. Then Shira laid her head on my shoulder. We were enjoying the moment together.

When it was time to go. I drove Shira back to her home. Then shira handed me my phone and the photo.

I spoke, "I guess see you at school."

"Me too, by the way how did you know my name?"

I responded, "The day when I ask you about and me being a soccer player, and I looked over the messages. I realized it was you being the new girl. When the football player invited me to your party. I decided to go to tell you who am I. When I was at your house I realized it was actually you. Then I wrote something behind the photo. After that you know the rest."

Then Shira spoke tearing up, "After the party, I saw the photo what you threw at my bed. I read it then I realized it was you. I was hoping to see at school but you never came. I asked your friends where were you, but only two told me that you had lack trust. That anything that startles you would attack. I was afraid to see you because if you see me you would kick me out of your house."

I spoke, "If you came I don't know what I would do to you probably never forgive myself."

"Yeah."

Then I spoke, "I remembered the day you told me that you wanted to be a cheerleader in high school. That I said that cool guys would ask you out."

Shira spoke, "Like I said to you always be my favorite saber and no one else. Here we are together."

Then Shira kissed me, I felt her warm lips on mine. Then Shira started to get out of the car.

Shira spoke, "See you at school. I love you softie."

I responded, "I love you kitty."

Then I started to drive off to home. I was glad to get my trust back. Now I  don't have to worry about Soto anymore. Then I was in my bedroom and I fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!