Final chapter: You will always be mine

Here is music to listen as you read

Diego P.O.V

After being in the town, we decided to go back home. After many months has passed. It started to end of the school year. Everybody was glad that the school is about to end. Many people were thinking to have parties in their houses. I didn't think about having a party. I would normally go home.

One day I walking in the park where I met Shira for the first time. Shira was hanging out with her friends shopping. Then memories started to replay in my head when I met Shira.

Then I went to a bench and I sat down. After a while someone covered my eyes. At first I thought it was Shira, but I kept still.

Before I could take off her hands. Then a familiar voice spoke.

"Guess who."

Then I realized it was Kayla who was covering my eyes. I quickly took off her hands and I stand up.

I spoke, "Why are you doing this?"

Kayla responded, "I'm doing this because I want to show my love to you."

"You know that I love someone else."

"I know but would you give me a chance to be with you?"

"No."

Then Kayla slapped me on my face. Then I look at her directly.

I spoke, "When Shira knows about this she will go after you."

I started walking away from Kayla, then I saw Shira coming at my direction. Shira noticed that there something red mark on my face. Shira started rushing towards me then Kayla grabs me back to her. I knew that Shira got furious.

I spoke to Kayla, "Let go me."

"No, I won't."

Then I saw that Shira charged at Kayla and Shira tackled Kayla to the ground. Shira started to beat up Kayla. Then I grabbed Shira off of Kayla.

Then Shira asked me, "What happened to your face, Diego?"

I responded, "Ask Kayla."

Shira looked at Kayla with anger.

Shira spoke angrily at Kayla, "So you slapped my boyfriend?!"

"Yeah, I did."

"How dare you!"

"I done it for a reason."

"Tell me why?!"

"I love DIego more than anything and I will do anything to make him happy with me."

"What are you doing, it getting worse the more you push him. The more Diego would stay away from you!"

"You know that Diego would be mine someday."

"Yeah keep dreaming and you never will!"

Then Shira started pull my hand. I started following Shira. When I went to her home, Shira started crying in front of me.

I asked, "Why are crying, kitty."

Shira responded sobbing, "You might go with her."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you might like someone else."

"Shira I would never do that. You are the one of took my attention."

"Prove it."

Then I grabbed Shira's waist and I pulled her for kiss.

I asked, "Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah and your always going to be mine." Then Shira started giggling.

After a few days we graduated. We were glad to pass freshmen year. Then Shira spoke to me.

"Hey softie do you want to go my house?"

I responded, "Sure."

Then I drove to Shira's house. As soon I got in, Shira started kissing me.

Shira spoke, "I love you, Diego."

I spoke, "I love you too, Shira."

"Come to the table, I prepared food for both of us."

"Thanks kitty."

Then we went to the table and we started eating. After finishing our food. I decided to take Shira to get some ice cream.

After getting Shira some ice cream. Shira was holding my hand then out of nowhere Shira put a ice cream on my nose. Shira started giggling.

Then I used some ice and put on her nose.

"Hey."

I started laughing then Shira kissed my cheek. I looked at Shira and I spoke.

"Do you want to go back home?"

"Sure, I can't wait to start the summer with you."

Then I kissed Shira and we started going back home.

I hope you enjoyed the story. The story will be continued. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!