Party & drag race

Here is music to listen as you read

Diego P.O.V

I went drop off Shira at her house. I parked then Shira looks at me.

"Hey softie."

"Yeah?"

"We should celebrate your game."

"Yeah, but how?"

Shira look away and started to think and then spoke, "We should have a party."

I asked in disbelieving "A party?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"I mean was never been in a party plus where we going to have party and the drinks, food?"

"Don't worry about it, I know where to have a party, plus I'm thinking something better."

I asked, "What is it?"

"You should have a drag race."

I exclaimed, "A drag race?!"

"Yeah."

"Shira, you know that we are not allowed to have a drag race in public roads. My parents would kill me if I done that. Other reason I don't know if my car is a good condition to have race."

"Don't worry about it, I know where a place to have a drag race."

"Okay? Do you think you are going too far?"

"No, tomorrow we will have a party so everybody can come prepare."

"Alright not bad idea. Send me the address when is ready. Who is coming to the party?"

"Our friends and not some stranger."

Then Shira kissed me and Shira went out to her house. I started driving back home thinking how this party is going to go. When I went inside, I saw my dad sitting on the couch.

My dad asked me, "It took you a while to come back. Where were you, Diego?"

I responded, "Sorry dad, I went to drop Shira at her house after the game."

"Your fine, I just wanted to know."

"Dad."

"Yeah, son?"

"I wanted to ask you permission if I can go to a party tomorrow."

"What kind of party and with who?"

"With Shira and our friends for winning a soccer game, we will be hosting a party."

"Okay, if you guys don't get in trouble with the law."

"Don't worry about is somewhere that doesn't interfere the law."

"Okay, good night son."

"Good night, dad."

I went upstairs and I took a shower. Then I went to bed and fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up normally. After getting myself ready, I get texted from Shira.

"Hey Softie. ❤️"

"Hey kitty."

"I got good news my parents let me host a party."

"That good."

"I really miss you, softie. I can't stop thinking about you."

"Hey."

"Your are so cute when it get in your nerves."

"I miss you too, kitty."

"Hey."

"Well, I have to go to school. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"Sure."

"I love you, bye."

"I ❤️ you too."

Then I went to car and started driving towards Shira's house. I picked her up and everthing went normally. When we got to school, we saw our friends waiting for us.

Alexander spoke, "Hey guys."

"Hey, Alexander."

"Any news because everything is going normal."

"We got news."

Orlando spoke, "What is it?" As he began waging his tail.

"We will be hosting a party."

Sid spoke, "That interesting."

Shira spoke, "You guys are invited to join and any of your other friends, expect Kayla. Plus we are having a drag race."

Orlando and Alexander got very interested about drag race. Then Shira gave them the  address in a piece of paper. 

I asked, "What about me?"

Shira spoke, "You are the last."

"Why?" I whined.

"Is a surprise for you, baby."

Then I got embarrassed that Shira called me 'baby'. Then we got our own classes.

Time skipped night time

I was checking my car if it is a condition to race, I filled its tank with gas, then I cleaned my car. After that I tried to get myself the best outfit. Then I get a text from Shira , sent me the address. I went to my car and started driving to the party.

When I got in the party, I saw many people in the party. I also saw my friends were there too. Then I saw someone in front of my car, it was Shira. I got out of the car and I went to her to give a kiss, but she placed her finger on my lips.

"Hold on lover boy that kiss would be for later."

"Okay."

Then Shira pulled my hand to party, there was food and drinks. It was okay to have party, then Shira  pulled to a group of girl sabers.

Shira spoke, "Girls, I want to present you my boyfriend, Diego."

Then they looked at me and it seems that they wouldn't stop looking at me. Which made me feel awkward. After a while, I was hanging with the boys. One of the saber went up to me.

"Hey, your girlfriend is a hot chick."

Then I began growl at him, then he back off and walked away. I began to look around my surroundings, I realized that Shira's friends were laying eyes on me. I decided to go up to Shira and I wanted to tell that I wanted to leave.

"Hey Shira."

"Yeah softie?"

"I think I need to go because I'm feeling awkward."

Shira looks at me, she seems that she doesn't want me to leave the party.

I spoke, "Okay I'll stay for you."

"Thank you Diego." Then Shira kissed me.

After a while it was time for the drag race. Every car was lined up for the race. Alexander was one my left and Orlando was on my right. Everybody was cheering loudly, we were revering our engine ready to race. Shira was the person to start the race. As soon we pushed her hand down, we started racing in 1,000 feet. I saw that I was in last place. Orlando was in the first place and Alexander on second.

Everybody was cheering on Orlando because he won. Then after a while there was music playing. Then I decided to ask Shira to dance with me.

"Hey, Shira."

"Yeah, Diego?"

" I wanted to ask you if you want to dance with me."

"I love to."

Then we started dancing for an hour. Then it was time to leave. When I went to my car, Shira grabbed me and pulled me for a kiss.

" I love you, Shira."

"I love you too, Diego."

Then we went back home. I was in my room happy then I fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!