Rivals (Part 1)

Here is music to listen as you read.

Diego P.O.V

I woke up with a good mood, that I would see Shira again. I started get myself ready, and I added myself  some clone. Then I heard a text from my phone, it was Shira.

Hey softie. I missed you

Me too kitty, I also missed you.

Hey.

Hahah

Then Shira sends me a picture of her and she wanting to kiss me.

I texted: I want to be on your side.

Me too, we must tell your friends that we are dating.

Yeah, I have no problem with that.

Okay just make you sure, softie.

Hey.

Aww, I love it when you say that.

Kitty

Hey.

Haha got you.

I have to get myself ready for school. See you later. I love you softie.😘

I love you too, Kitty.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast to eat. I saw my mom making some food.

My mom asked, "Do you want to eat?"

I responded, "Yeah, and I'm in a good mood."

"Okay."

After eating my breakfast, I went to grab my keys. I went to my car and started driving to school. After I parked, I went inside of the school. As I was waiting for Shira come. Then after a while I heard my friends calling me. I turned around I saw them like wanting to talk to me. I started walking towards them as I was walking I noticed a bunch of girls started surrounding me. I was so confused what was going.

I heard one the girl saber speak, "Can I have you phone number?"

I heard other one say, "Do you want to hang with me?"

I feel like I was going crazy or something, never in my life I was surrounded by girls.

Until I heard one saber speak, "Do you want go out date with me."

As soon I heard, I realized the girls wanted to go out with me. I hoped Shira would come and save me from this mess. Then I heard someone by behind, "Hey! Get out of here!" 

Then the girls left me alone, and I saw, it was Kayla. Kayla was dressed so differently, she wearing like she is going to seduce someone. Then Kayla walks up to me as soon Kayla was about to hug me. I saw Shira coming in.

Shira spoke, "Hey Diego."

Then Shira saw Kayla was about to do to me. Kayla looks at Shira and Kayla spoke as Kayla started hugging me, but I wasn't hugging her to show my loyalty to Shira.

"What do you want?! Your are not getting close to him!"

I realized there is going to be war between my good friend and my girlfriend.

Shira spoke, "I'm going to be with Diego, and I'm getting close to Diego. Kayla."

"By the way how do you know Diego's name?" Kayla started hugging me tighter.

"Before I answer your question, let go of Diego. NOW!"

Then Kayla let go of me and Shira was ready to confront Kayla in a fight.

Kayla spoke, "Who you think are that you beat up him for no reason and now you want be with him?!"

"Kayla, I have changed."

"How makes you have the right to be with Diego?!"

" I known Diego since we were children."

Kayla spoke, "I see now you think you know better Diego than me."

Shira started speak in anger, "Maybe, but Diego is MINE and no one else!"

"What are going to do about?"

Then Shira pushes Kayla away then Shira kissed me and I kissed her back. Everyone was watching and the girls got jealous especially Kayla.

Shira spoke, "Diego is my boyfriend and he is only mine, Kayla."

Then Kayla pushes Shira to the ground, Kayla grabbed my hand, but I resist holding my ground. Then I saw Shira got up quickly and punched Kayla. Then they started fighting, Shira kicked Kayla, which caused to fall to the ground. Kayla get up and started punching Shira. Shira would block the punches with her arm. Shira grabbed Kayla and slammed her to the vending machines.

Kayla elbowed Shira in her stomach, Shira back off. Shira spun around and hit Kayla on her head with her foot. Kayla was defeated, then Shira grabbed my hand and we started heading to class. I realized that Shira was a good fighter, I began to wonder how does she learn to fight.

Shira spoke, "I have to go, love you softie."

"Love you too kitty." Then we kissed and went to our classroom thinking they won't bother us anymore in our relationship, but we were wrong.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Who do you think is other rival to Diego and Shira's relationship? See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!