Rivals (Part 2)

Here is music to listen as you read

Diego P.O.V

After my class, I started heading to the gym, then I realized a lot of girls were looking at me. I decided to ignore them. As soon I went inside of the gym, I saw Shira was waiting for me. I went to sit next to her and I started holding her hand.

"Hey kitty."

"Hey softie."

"How was your day?"

"Many girls were asking me questions if I was actually dating you."

"Oh."

After a while we could tell that everyone was talking about us, but expect Orlando and Alexander. Then I saw Soto and some of his teammates were coming up to us. I started growl at them, but they didn't back off. They wanted to talk to Shira. Then Soto saw us holding hands.

Soto spoke, "Hey, baby do you want to hang out with us? You don't have to be with this pathetic."

Shira growled at Soto and spoke, "Don't dare to call me that and I don't want to hang out with. I prefer be with Diego."

Then I started growling louder, I knew that Shira heard me growling at them to protect what is mine.

Soto spoke, "Come here baby."

Then I had enough of him calling my girlfriend, 'baby'. Soto grabbed my girlfriend's hand. I got up and punched Soto in the face. Soto looks at me and started throwing punches at me, but I started blocking his punches. I grabbed Soto and threw to the ground. Then I saw his teammates started running at me. I dodged their punches. I punch one on their chin, the other one kicked him to the stomach. I saw Soto coming behind me, I spun around and and kicked him on his head.

Then one punched me on my face, then I looked at him and grabbed him and slammed to the bleachers. Then I grabbed one and flipped him over hitting back to the ground. I knee someone on their stomach then I head butted their head.

After the fight I noticed they were laying on the ground unconscious. I knew I would get in trouble for fighting in the gym, but nothing happened. I wasn't even called by my teachers. Then Shira looks at me like there was something wrong with me.

I asked, "What's wrong, Shira?"

"You have have nose bleed."

Then Shira licked my nose to clean my blood. (They are animals don't make it weird. Okay?)

I spoke, "You didn't have to do that?"

"I want to show appreciation for defending me in the gym."

"Oh."

"Look out, Diego!"

I turned around, I saw Soto coming at me. I grabbed Soto his arm and I spoke.

"Leave Shira alone!"

Then I kicked Soto in his face. Then Soto black out. Then I felt Shira's hand and her head on my chest. Then I was holding her waist towards mine. Then I felt Shira started to purr on my chest. I love it when Shira start to purr. We were still in the gym sitting

Shira spoke, "I love you, softie."

"I love you too, kitty."

After school we were walking together holding hands, then I saw Shira's dad  waiting for Shira. Then Shira's dad saw some me thinking I'm a bad boy.

Her dad spoke, "Who is this boy you hang out with and why you are holding hands?!"

We didn't let go, and her thought I was a tough guy.

"Why are you with my daughter?!"

I responded, "Shira's dad, you may not recognize me, but Shira and I were old friends when we were children. I'm dating your daughter."

Then he seems surprise by my familiar voice and that I mention that I was a old of Shira when were children. At first I got scared then Shiras dad smiles at me then he spoke.

"Give this old man a hug."

Then I felt he hugging me very tight like I didn't have air to breathe. 

He spoke, " I couldn't believe is you, Diego. Why don't joins us for dinner with your family?"

I responded, "Sure."

"See you at my house."

Then Shira got in her dad's car and then drove off. I couldn't believe that Shira's dad would accept me to date her daughter. I went to my car drove off home to tell my parents.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all time! Go fast cheetah!