Time together

Here is music to listen as you read

Diego P.O.V

I was at home doing my homework, then I heard a text from Kayla. It was strange Kayla texting me because we don't text often.

Hey Diego.

Yeah, Kayla everything is okay?

No, I need to talk to you in private.

When, where?

At my house and right now.

Okay.

I grabbed my car keys and I started driving at Kayla's house. When I reached there, I was there was party at Kayla house. I didn't understand why Kayla would have a party at her house if Kayla is not okay. I decided to get inside, when I got in, I saw people dancing, lights, cups everywhere. In the middle of the crowd, I started to search for Kayla. Then I saw Kayla and some boys around her. I went in front of Kayla and I spoke.

"You wanted to talk me, right or what?"

"Diego, good to see you because I needed to talk to you."

"What is it?"

"We can talk in my room."

"Uh, okay."

I started to follow Kayla up to her room, when I got in the room was dark.

I spoke, "What is it, you can talk to me."

"Diego, I wanted to tell you that I love you."

I exclaimed, "WHAT?!"

"Yeah, I love you and I want you to be mine."

I spoke, "I already belong to someone, and you know, Shira."

Kayla seems that she doesn't wanted to accept that I'm dating Shira.

"I can make you happier than Shira. Please give me a chance."

I spoke, "No."

Then I started walking away then I felt Kayla grabbed my hand firmly.

"You are not going anywhere, it will just you and me."

I spoke, "Let go of me!"

"No."

Then we heard a knock at the door then Kayla went to answer the door, then I saw a window opened. I decided to jump out before I get stuck in the room. I quietly went outside of room and I jumped off the window. When I landed my legs hurt, but I had to get of here. I went to car and I started driving back home.

When I reached to my house, I went to my room. Then I heard a text, I was hoping was not Kayla, but actually was Shira.  

"Hey softie ❤️"

"Hey kitty."

"Have you invited your parents for dinner?"

"Yeah."

"What did they say?"

"They were glad to be invited and they will come. What time we can come?"

"8:00"

"Okay, see you later kitty."

"Hey."

"Ha."

"I love you, softie."

"I love you too, kitty."