Are you lonely?

Here is music to listen as you read

Diego P.O.V

I woke up a bit tired and sad. Then I turned on my phone. When it was on, I checked my phone.

I saw that Shira was trying to texting and calling me.

Diego are you there?
Hello?
I need you please answer me.
Did I did something wrong?

Then I decided to send her the pictures that I took. Then I went out to take a walk. Then I hear a notification on my phone. I checked on it, it was Shira texting me.

Diego please can we talk?

Talk about what? Shira. I'm hurt right now.

Diego please listen to me.

Alright explain to me why you didn't tell me that you were gone. You didn't answered my text and my calls. The next thing I know that you were hanging out with another guy and you seem happy with him. It hurts to see that, I defended you then I get this as a return?! Plus two days ago I took you to a fancy restaurant. I was so happy with you then  it turned into sour. Don't you even know that I'm suffering from this?

Diego what you saw it was a misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding?!

Yeah, the person I was it was my cousin.

I don't even know what to think about you. You didn't said anything you going out with your cousin.

I did.

When?!

I left a note on you.

Prove it.

Then Shira sent me a picture, me sleeping and there was a note on my chest.

I see now. But why you didn't answered my texts or my calls?!

I know you are hurt and angry at me. I didn't answered because I didn't saw my cousin in years.

Then I stopped texting, then I started to feel bad. I took everything wrong and I thought Shira was cheating on me. Shira was only hanging out with her cousin.

I turned completely off my phone. Then I started crying and I went to sit under a tree. I started to think that Shira wouldn't forgive me that I was being too jealous.

After hours passed by, I alone at the park sitting on a bench. Then I started remembering the good days with Shira. I felt that I don't deserve Shira.

Then after a minutes I heard someone behind me. I thought it was children playing around. Then I placed my head down crying. Then I felt someone's breath behind my neck. I thought it was just a wind.

Then I felt someone's arms around me. It was hugging me tightly. It felt familiar  I turned around to see who was hugging me. I realized that it Shira hugging me.

I spoke, "Shira?"

Then Shira looks at me, Shira had tears on her eyes.

"Diego please forgive me for not answering your messages."

I got up and I spoke, "No Shira I should say sorry that I was being too jealous. You deserve someone better than me."

Then Shira kissed me for a while and Shira spoke, "You are the one for me and no one else. I do forgive you and would you forgive me?"

I responded, "I do kitty."

Then I kissed Shira. Then Shira hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. Then Shira looks at me. Shira had tears on her eyes. I started wipe her tears.

Shira spoke, "Are you lonely?"

"Not anymore, when you in my arms."

"Me too. I really missed you when I'm not with you."

Then I started holding Shira's hand and we started to take a walk around the town.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!