Game

Here is music to listen as you read

Diego P.O.V

I woke up then I started looking around. I noticed the room where I was, isn't my room. It had a girl color then I felt something vibrating on my chest. I look what was it, it was Shira sleeping on my chest. I really got in embarrassed it happen again after so long. But how I fell asleep in her room? I began to rethink again how I ended up sleeping on Shira's bed. After a while of thinking back. I realized that I accidentally fell asleep as Shira was sleeping on my chest.

I started to wake up Shira, "Hey kitty get up we have to go to school."

"Diego just five more minutes."

"Kitty please we have get ready for school."

As soon Shira opened her, I noticed that Shira really got embarrassed. Shira quickly got up and jumped out of the bed.

"Ah. Diego why you didn't tell me we were sleeping together?"

I responded, "Well you fell asleep on my chest and I accidentally fell asleep."

"Oh, but why our parents didn't woke us up in the night?"

That moment I didn't know how to respond. I didn't understand why our parents let us asleep together if they saw us.

"I have no idea, kitty."

Then Shira climbed back to the bed, and placed her head on my chest.

Shira spoke, "We will be here another five minutes. I'm not thinking to move."

I chuckled and I spoke, "Okay another five minutes then we have to go to school."

After five minutes, I left and I went to my house to get myself ready. When I was about to leave, I saw my mom.

My mom spoke, "Did you sleep well?"

I responded, "Yeah."

"Well we saw you and Shira sleeping together."

Then I felt that my face went pale.

My mom spoke, "Don't worry about you won't get in trouble also Shira's parents already know about it."

I didn't what to say, I was so embarrassed that our parents saw us sleeping.

I spoke, "I have to go or I get late for school."

"Okay bye, son."

When I went inside of my car, I get a text on my phone.

Hey softie ❤️

Hey kitty, something wrong?

No, I wanted to ask you if you can pick me up from my house?

Sure, no problem.

I started driving to Shira's house, when I got there I saw Shira waiting for me. Shira got inside of my car. Then she gave me a good morning kiss, then we went to school. I parked and when we got out we started holding hands going inside of the school building. When we were inside, everybody was looking at us.

We knew some of the sabers were jealous of us. We walked up to our group.

Manny spoke, "There you are we were just talking about you."

I asked, "Yeah what is it?"

"You two got very popular and everybody was talking about you."

"I didn't know that."

"Do you want to hang out with plus tonight you , Orlando and Alexander have a soccer game to do."

"Yeah, I totally forgot about that."

Then Shira spoke, "I will be there at your the game."

I spoke, "Thanks Shira."

Then we heard Sid and Ellie made the 'aww' sound. I looked at both at them and I spoke, "Would you stop that because you are going to embarrass me."

Then Shira spoke, "There is nothing to embarrass about."

Then Shira kissed me in front of my friends. Everybody was the making the 'aww' sound again. Then the bell rang to go to class. I was taking with Shira to her class, and we were holding hands. Then we saw Kayla coming at our direction, I wanted to avoid Kayla but there is nothing I can do.

Kayla spoke to me, "Diego we need to talk in private."

Then Shira stepped in to protect what is hers. Shira spoke,  "You are not taking Diego anywhere!"

Kayla spoke, "It will a be a minute I promise."

"No! Not even a second and you will never have him, he is MINE!"

"Diego will want me sooner or later. I will see him after the game."

As Kayla walked passed us, I saw Kayla gave me a wink. I gave a disgusted face to Kayla as a response. Then I kissed Shira on her head to show my loyalty to her that I would never go out with any girl without her permission.

Then Shira started purring then we had to separate to go our class.

Time skip

Shira and I try out to hang out much time as possible, we didn't wanted to let go of each other. Every time a girl would walk towards me, Shira would growl at them and they back off. I also did the same with Shira when a guy walks up Shira, I would growl at them.

Night time

I was getting ready for the soccer game, I went to pick up Shira so she can see him at the game. After a while the soccer game began. We were winning the game, every minute I look at Shira and Shira would blow me a kiss, I smiled at her. I would score half of the time of the game. When the game was over the score was 24-16. Our team huddled together jumping in the air that we won the game.

By the corner of my eye, I saw Kayla was looking at me, but I decided to focus on Shira. After the game, I changed my clothes as I walking out of the locker room, I saw Kayla standing in front me. I decided to pass her then Kayla grabs my arm.

I spoke, "Let go of me."

"No, I won't unless you give me a kiss."

"You crazy, you got guys that are better than me."

"No, even though they are better than you, you are the one for me."

"Kayla please, I told you that I belong to Shira."

"She doesn't need to know."

"Kayla for the last time, let me go before Shira comes in beat the crap of you."

"No."

Before Kayla could force to me to kiss me, I saw Shira coming and she got furious when she saw Kayla trying to force me to kiss me. Shira ran at Kayla and turn her around and punched her on her face.

Shira spoke, "Stay away from my saber!"

Then Shira started pulling to my car, then Shira asked me, "Are you okay, softie?"

"Yeah, I'm okay kitty. Kayla is crazy."

"Yeah."

Then I pulled Shira for a kiss and then she kissed me back. Then we went to the car and we went home.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!