Closer

Here is music to listen as you read

Diego P.O.V

As I was taking Shira to a walk. We began to look around. Then Shira looked at a store. The story was selling dresses.

Shira spoke, "Can we go to the store?"

I responded, "I don't know, Shira. I'm not used to get in a store with a bunch of dresses."

"Please Diego I'm begging."

"Okay, I'll go but for you."

"Yay. Your the best."

Then Shira kissed me then Shira started pulling me to the store. As we entered Shira already started looking at some dresses. I was just standing there waiting for Shira to choose a dress.

Shira would make me hold the dresses as she was looking out for more. It was the most awkward moment of my life. Then I heard someone talking to me by behind.

"Your girl likes dresses. Doesn't she?"

I turned around and it was a saber worker. He was was dressed in a fashionable way like he was going to party or something.

I spoke, "Yeah that was it actually look like."

Then the saber spoke, "I can recommend some dresses for your girl."

Oh no this is getting longer that will actually takes.

I responded, "Yeah."

Then the worker goes to Shira, I was putting attention what the worker is going to tell her. He seems a bit older than me like he is a sophomore.

"Hey there, I can recommend you some dresses that you might like."

Shira spoke, "Sure."

Then the worker took Shira to a different alle. I began to follow Shira as normal. Then I began to watch the worker's moves. I realized that the worker won't stop looking at my girlfriend because she is beautiful.

Then the worker was fixing to place his hand on her butt. Then I started to growl at him. The worker realizes that I was telling him to stay away from her.

The worker ignores me, then the worker started to talk to Shira. I began to hear their conversation.

"Do you live around here?"

Shira responded, "No I don't. I live a couple of hours from here."

"Oh can I get your phone number?"

Then Shira looks at me and realizes that  I don't like it that the worker was asking her phone number.

Then Shira asked, "Why do you want my phone number?"

"To have friends because I didn't really have friends." Then worker grins at me. I started not to like it not even a bit.

I spoke to not lose my temper, "I'm going outside to get some fresh air. I will be waiting Shira."

Then I started to walk away with anger. I just wanted to grab the guy and beat the crap out of him. I thought that Shira would stay in the store. Then I felt someone grabbed my hand. I turned around it was Shira.

"Diego is there something wrong?" Then Shira realizes that I was angry.

I responded, "The guy."

"Him? Yeah I know it was awkward that he would ask me phone number."

"Not only just that." Then I looked away from her. Then Shira turned my face at her.

"What is it, Diego please tell me."

"The guy was about to touch your butt."

"I didn't know that. Well since we are out of the store we go to a different store."

"I'm fine with that."

Then we went to a different store and Shira bought her dresses. I was stunned how beautiful Shira was.

I spoke, "You...look... beautiful."

"Aww thanks. I also thought we can get you some clothes."

"Me? I'm fine for right now."

"No my cub. When I say we are getting you clothes, we are getting you some and I'm not taking a no for an answer."

"Please don't do this."

"What did I say?"

"Okay fine you won."

"Well you were taken over by a girl."

"Hey."

"I want to be closer to you Diego."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean where you go, I'll go with you."

"Thanks Shira."

"Now let get you some clothes."

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!