Trying to separate us (Part 2)

Here is music to listen as you read

Diego P.O.V

We were having lunch in the cafeteria, as we were eating, a group of boy sabers came at us and sat down at our table. I was suspecting they are up to something. One the saber spoke.

"Hey there do you want to hang out sometime?"

I looked at the saber to stay away from my girlfriend.

Shira spoke, "No, I'm with my boyfriend."

"Who him?" Then the group started laughing, we were trying to ignore them. Then one of them spoke.

"You don't have be with him, I can be a better boyfriend than him, plus I'm a popular saber."

Then I remembered it the saber who got rejected by Kayla. Now the saber is trying to flirt with my girlfriend. I began to growl at him, but he didn't pay attention. Then the saber touched my girlfriend's hand slightly. I got so furious, I got out of my table and I grabbed the saber by his shirt, I slammed him to the table.

He was a bit frighten then he grinned, he punched me on my face which I back off. Then I saw Shira in front of me.

The saber spoke, "Now you are defending your boyfriend?"

"I am but from a fight. You better leave us alone!"

"Who would care. I heard that you hang out with guys , you also date many guys at the same time."

When I heard that, I got angry. I grabbed the saber again and I threw him to the ground and I started beating him up. Then Shira grabbed me by my shoulders and started pull me off. I got off the saber and I looked at Shira.

"Diego is not necessary to do that because is not true what they are talking about."

I spoke, "Okay, I believe you. Show me you if you are happy with me."

Then Shira kissed me and Shira looked at me at my eyes.

"Does that answer your question?"

I responded, "Yeah. I will always you."

"Me too."

Then after lunch we went to our classes. As I was doing my work, someone passed me a note. When I opened it, it said, 'I saw Shira kissing another guy.' I got angry, I wanted to talk to Shira if is true or not.

After class, I was walking in the hallway then I spotted Shira walking hurriedly to me. I noticed that something happen to her. I realized she had some bruises on her arm. Then Shira hugged me and started crying.

I spoke, "Tell me what happen, kitty."

Shira spoke crying, "A group boys grabbed and took me to the janitor room. They were trying force me to kiss them, but I fought back. But luckily I got out. I can't do this no more. I just want to give up."

I spoke, "Don't worry you will never alone, I will be with you. I'm here my kitty. They will pay what they deserve."

"Thanks Diego, I feel safe in your arms that nothing can hurt me. I don't want to leave you, softie."

"Me too, Shira. We can wait for couple hours."

"Yeah, we had to wait for eight years to see each other until now."

"True, see you later, kitty."

"See you too, my cub."

Then I blushed because Shira called me cub. Then we went to our last class. After our class, I waited for Shira to come out then Shira started holding my hand. As we were walking out, we saw a group of boys outside.

Shira spoke, "Is them."

I walked towards them and they looked at me.

One of them spoke, "You are here to defend you girlfriend."

I didn't respond, I immediately punch the first one. I grabbed one and I kick him. The fight began. It was five versus one. One was swinging punches at me and I started blocking them. I saw one was coming from behind me, I grabbed one and swing at the saber behind me. One of them knew how to fight. We been fighting for minutes. He kicked my on my stomach, but I grabbed his leg and I hit him with my elbow, which he fell unconscious.

Shira came up to me and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, Let drop you off at your house."

We got inside of the car and I went to drop her off at her house. When we reached to her home Shira asked me.

"Hey."

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to invite you to my house tonight."

"Oh. What for?"

"To show my appreciation to you."

"You don't have too."

"I want to Diego."

"Okay, I'll get myself and come at your house."

"Thank you."

Then Shira kissed me and I kissed her back. Shira got off and went to her house. I drove off to my house to get myself ready.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!