Trying to separate us ( Part 1)

Here is music to listen as you read

Diego P.O.V

I woke up with a odd feeling, it felt uneasy. I got myself ready for school then I get a text from Shira.

Diego we need to talk.

What is it something wrong?

Yeah.

Tell me.

Are you trying to cheat on me?!

At the moment I was so confused what Shira was talking about. Why in the morning Shira would be mad at me something that I didn't do.

I have no idea what you talking about.

Don't be stupid, you know what you did!

Shira please tell me what is going on because I have no idea what are you talking.

Then Shira sends me a photo Kayla and I hugging together. I don't remember that Kayla and I hugging together. Then I realized that the photo was edited with Kayla and I.

Shira in the photo what you see is edited.

I don't believe you!

Okay, Shira when the photo was taken and where?

Kayla send a message that you went to her house and that you hugged her, it was after the party we had!

Shira look at the picture closely and look at the background.

After a while then Shira text again.

Oh, I'm so sorry Diego. I don't deserved you. I'm really sorry that I was over reacting and I was jealous.

Is okay, kitty I still forgive you. I love you and you know that.

I ❤️ you too, softie.

I'm yours and no one else; your are also mine too.

Aww, but I'm the who took your attention from all the girls.

Yup, and I'm the one who took your heart.

Aww, your so romantic.

Your are the most beautiful saber that I ever seen in my life.

Aww, but we better be careful because this is just start when they are trying to separate us.

Yeah. You want me to pick you up?"

Sure, softie, my cub.

I'm her cub now? First Shira calls me softie and now my cub? Then I went to car and went to pick up Shira. Then we went to school, and when we got inside. We saw that a lot of sabers were looking at us. Then Shira got very close to me, I knew Shira was a bit afraid. I placed hand over her waist getting her closer to me. 

We were with the group, the group was confused why the sabers were looking and pointing at us.

Manny spoke, "Why the sabers are looking you all?"

I responded, "I don't know."

After a while, we went to class. I was doing my work until one girl saber walks up to me. I thought she need help on her work, but it seems that she coming at me for a different reason and she had grin on her. Which I didn't like it at all that something is on her mind.

"Hey there Diego."

Her voice sound like she is trying to make me fall for her.

"Hey."

"That's it you have to say?"

I responded "Yeah."

By the corner of my eye, I noticed that I was being recorded to show Shira that I was being cheater. I didn't want that to happen.

"So.. you want hang out together?"

"No. Just that? If you go like is leave me alone because I have a lot to do right now."

"Fine. You will be missing the fun part."

I sighed and I couldn't believe that just happen. I continued doing my work then after a hour later girl saber another comes in.

"Hey there cutie."

I spoke, "Don't call me that again because I only let one saber call me that."

"Chill boy, you don't have to be mean. I just need help on my work."

"Uh.. okay. What question you need help on?"

"On this one."

"Okay."

After a while, I realized that the girl is getting closer to me. I decided to move away from her.

Then the girl spoke, "Is everything okay?"

I responded, "Yeah."

"You don't seem like it."

As the girl was getting closer, the bell ranged. I quickly grabbed my stuff and and left. I was wanting to talk to Shira. Then Shira saw me, then Shira started running towards me. Shira jumped into my arms, I could hear Shira with a sad tone.

"I don't want to leave you, softie."

"Me too, kitty."

Then I heard Shira's phone sound. Shira check her phone and after a while Shira smiles at me.

"You are actually loyal to me."

Then Shira shows me the video on her phone. Then Shira kissed me after that Shira looks at me.

"I will get those girls who been flirting with you."

"Thanks, kitty."

To be continued

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!